Search results

1. forstral

Mystery Crab

I can't snap a picture of this little bugger because when the camera is around he moves quick as lightening back into his cave and when the camera is not ready or around he comes out far enough for me to see to be able to describe. This crab is between a dime and a nickel in size. It is a...
  2. forstral

Do Clownfish Sleep???

I got my 2 new little buddies yesterday around 11 am, and took my time acclimating them. The only lights on in the room were the blue leds from the tank and I didn't turn the main lights on until 4:30 pm so as to not overstress the little guys. I woke up about 2:45 this morning with a headache...
  3. forstral

Forstral's Red Sea Max Adventures

I had to do my first top-off today. I think I should have waited one more day. I put just shy of a gallon of RO/DI water in and it is a little high for the comb leading to the skimmer. I think this tank is going to require a gallon top-off every 3 days. My temp is hovering right around 82...
  4. forstral

Done fresh but newbie to marine

My name is Johnnie and I live in Belews Creek, NC. I have just started, by that I mean, I have my Red Sea Max 34g nano and stand put together and just got my lr, sub, and water put in yesterday (July 3, 2007). I have been reading 4 different books because I want to do this correctly, I don't...