Search results

1. A

Pregnant clownfish?

Okay, sounds good! Do you know anything good to read about raising the cultured white worms? Thanks!
  2. A

Pregnant clownfish?

Very cool Diana! I have been giving them frozen mysis shrimp every other day, and flake food on the other days. Have you been able to raise any of the fry? And where do you get the worms, just the local fish store or online?
  3. A

Pregnant clownfish?

Very cool! Is that laying and fertilizing the eggs? Can you tell the female will lay eggs soon by a change in the way she looks, or not really?
  4. A

Pregnant clownfish?

Thank you! Well, what does a "pregnant" clownfish look like?
  5. A

Pregnant clownfish?

Okay, thank you for the reply! I guess only time will tell!
  6. A

Pregnant clownfish?

I tried to get the best picture I could, but the thing never stays still! Lol. Their is a slight bulge starting at the first stripe and ending right before the second stripe. The thickest part is by the front two fins that are underneath the fish. Is my clownfish going to lay eggs soon, or am I...
  7. A

Help cooling down my tank?

Very interesting, I'll give it a readread. 150 feet is a lot! How big is the fridge? Do you know how many gallons the 150 feet adds up to?
  8. A

Help cooling down my tank?

That's a very interesting idea, can you still use the mini fridge for its intended purpose? I have the tank running around 82 degrees right now, but I still need to lift the light fixture off the tank, I think that will help some too.
  9. A

OT: Word Relation Game

Cozy
  10. A

40 Gallon Breeder Tank-New to saltwater

Haha, yeah, luckily I was pretty satisfied with the layout I had originally, but I need to get a few more rocks in there. I was also lucky with the damsel, found a good home for it to go to!
  11. A

Weird worm

75, not bad, mine is only 40. haha.
  12. A

Thank you, thank you! I caught my damsel attacking one of my clowns, it took about 30 minutes to catch the thing and taking apart half the aquascape. Can't get it to look the same.
  13. A

Good stuff
  14. A

Room
  15. A

Awesome
  16. A

How To Do A Partial Water Change

I don't know if you have a sump, but I take water out of the main tank during water changes and replace the new water in the sump so nothing stirs up in the tank. Works for me! If you don't have a sump, but can syphon the water into the tank, you can use air line. It will take longer, but won't...
  17. A

Ouch
  18. A

Rice
  19. A

The tank has been up for almost 2 months.
  20. A

Weird worm

Woah! That sucker is huge! Congrats, how big of a tank did it come out of?