Search results

1. anarchy

planning phase of a new 180 tank ???

Some people use stump remover because it's the same thing but id suggest the medical stuff because that's what was recommended to me by a well known sps company in Wisconsin that has battle in their name lol Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  2. anarchy

planning phase of a new 180 tank ???

Dose sodium nitrate. Know quite a few guys doing this with success. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  3. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

Well this is how the tank is currently sitting Sps all have great polyp extension but horrible growth. Need to get new test kits and figure out exactly what's happening with the water chemistry. Other than poor growth all coral seem happy and healthy. All of my fish are fat and happy so im...
  4. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

New scapes 1 2 3 4 Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  5. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

Thanks tried getting some better pics. Local guys weren't too happy with the scape so had to get different angles to show more of what it looks like Top down left side Middle Right Sorry it was impossible to cut the lights out. Hopefully you can see past them Sent from my SM-N920P using...
  6. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

Added sand lastnight. It's definitely hard keeping the sand from moving with all this flow. May add a few more bags later but for now it's better. Need to clean the glass tomorrow before everyone comes over Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  7. anarchy

The Stony Shallows

Yep I believe that was the one I was thinking of. That lfs brings in lots of high end fish. Your tanks looking amazing. When you get some time pop over to the new build and let me know what you think of the aquascape Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  8. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

What do you guys think about the new Aquascape? Wanted to keep my caves / hiding spots but add a valley for fish to swim through and add some different heights. I will be adding some sand probably soon Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  9. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

All of the little white spots on the red are pods. Tank is crawling with them. Need to setup a fuge for them to hide out in Might need to remove some of the teal ones next Still trying to find out if this ones going to be male or female The newest addition Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  10. anarchy

The Stony Shallows

Lol I thought about this post while I was at the lfs picking up my naso. They had a beauty of a tinkeri in along with some odd colored aussie "copperband" lookalike. Cant remember name but had less stripes. Nice looking gem tang also Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  11. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

Yeah just have to get it back on track. Going to focus on buying equipment and fish for right now. Once i get another 180 and get rid of this 125 then ill do the reboot how I originally planned it Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  12. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

I've slowly started to move my attention back to the tank now that the colder months are moving closer. Trying to take care of the cyano/bacteria problem I'm currently having along with finishing up the smallest fish room ever. Sorry for the horrible pictures Tried organizing my shelves alittle...
  13. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

She's a blonde also [emoji12] Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  14. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

Went to a lfs yesterday and brought home 1 of my 3 favorite fish. It was a nice length and super fat. Brought it home and there was some slight aggression for the rest of the day. Today there was some aggression, but not very much. This fish is as big as the biggest fish already in my tank yet...
  15. anarchy

The Stony Shallows

Tank is looking stunning. And you're getting quite the collection of fish Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  16. anarchy

The Stony Shallows

Almost time for an update Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  17. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

Just letting the tank run its course for awhile. I'll buy a clean up crew as needed. I think there's a few crabs in there from the last system and there was a few baby snails that made it. Only big snail in this tank is a huge zebra. Fish room is basically cleaned up and semi organized. Next up...
  18. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

More progress on the "fish room" ATO is in place now. Removed a shelf to fit my cal rx. Only thing I need is a longer hose to connect my feed pump to the reactor. Everything is hooked up to apex so once I get the hose I can turn it on and tune it. As for the rest of the fish room well thats a...
  19. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

Well it ain't no 180 but itll do lol. Its packed with rock once the old rock has seeded the newer rock then ill rescape and remove rock Slightly rescape and hung the lights I started working on the fish room today. ATO and electronic board Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  20. anarchy

Anarchy's 180

Well got the replacement tank (old 125) in place and ready to roll. Started filling it and found out the right overflow box isn't attached to the bottom glass. The silicone was ripped all the way around. So after draining the water I did a fast repair on it and tried filling it and it was a very...