Search results

1. L

Help! What is this green stuff on my lps

Came home to find my candy cane coral that's been doing great to find these green bubbles all over the side of it. Is it algae or something worse? This is the first I've come across this:
  2. L

Jay's RSM 130C

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/jaylhargis/Mobile%20Uploads/20140928_201358_zpszh1avtrv.jpg Did I post that picture right? Anywho, Hello! I've recently started a RSM 130C and began my cycle about 10 days ago. Im using 20 lbs base pumani rock, 6 lbs live rock and 35 lbs live sand...
  3. L

Seeking Cycle guidance

Hello! I've recently started a RSM 130C and began my cycle about 10 days ago. Im using 20 lbs base pumani rock, 6 lbs live rock and 35 lbs live sand. Additionally I bought a container of already seeded Seachem Matrix from my LFS to help get things going. Additionally for 7 days I used Seachem...
  4. L

Help - New RSM c-130 runs way too hot!

Hi everyone, I recently decided to get into the saltwater aquarium hobby and purchased a new RSM c130 because of the "all in one" concept. I've purchased some books and read up quite a bit online and feel like I have a general understanding of the hobby. I purchased 35 lbs of Caribsea live...