Search results

1. O

Is this a starry blenny?

Hello all! I got a blenny as a present and was told it is a starry blenny. But from what I know - they suppose to be dark brown with white spots - or yellowish when scared. My looks gray and white - is it possible? (the photo u see here is the best mutch that I found - mine is hiding and I...
  2. O

tube anemones

Hello there! Is it possible to put twp tube anemones one near other without them stinging each other? Thanks ahead!
  3. O

Cute crab

look at this little thing! Found him today on my new kenya. Any one knows what species it is?
  4. O

weired worm thing?

Hello freinds! I noticed this thing just today, thought it was just a poop from something but it is moving on its own!!! Is it spagety worm or something? I had one i think but I always noticed just a tenticle showing up when dark:
  5. O

spanish dancer nudi

=Hey all, I got a present in a form of spanish dancer! I am not sure I will be keeping it, becouse i think it is a bit to big for my aquarium - but till then what should I feed it?
  6. O

strange thing in my squamosa

Hello there. I have maxima clam - it is not big and not to small. Today It is sudenly started to gape. When I looked closer I noticed some kind of shrimp inside of it! It is small - looks transperent but have many blue dots on its body. It is sitting right inside the clam and it hides really...
  7. O

Hello!New here need help

Hello - I am new here . Help me recognize these There red tubes actually act like mouth they open and close the body itself is brown and hard to tuch. Is it a tunicate? I think the white is from the same family i thought at first that this one is one of the giant clams - it looks somewhat...
  8. O

Hello!

I am not really new - I always checking your forums but decided to join in the end.( I had nano in the past but it did not worked out - and latli I decided to try again - I have nano 44 litrs - no idea how much it is in gallons hehe - i have bubble coral, zonthids (sorry for my english I have...