Search results

1. jony

A new guy here!

I am happy to see the warm welcome and quick response by the other community members. I am very excited because I found this forum quite active for participation. I have great passion to travel around the world and little confused how I can utilize this forum to grow my knowledge about my...
  2. jony

how do you add a pic to your profile?

I am also a new member here and want apply profile pic but I was little confused how can I apply this. Now after reading your post nanoreefing4fun! I got an idea how to do this. Now I can easily set my profile picture by following your suggestions. Your suggested free pic resize site is also...
  3. jony

Hi all

Here is another new member. I am here to participate in community discussion and want to grow my knowledge. I hope this forum will provide me a chance to participate here. Community members are also sound friendly and cooperative.
  4. jony

A new guy here!

I am Jony and here as a new guy to the Reef Sanctuary site . i am here to discuss different topics and want to grow my knowledge. I hope this forum will be a nice platform for this purpose and i will enjoy my participation here.