Search results

1. Scottwolver

Scott's new Red Sea Max C-250

Ok Sorry a bit of a "slug" lately!!!! Here are some poor pictures...will take some decent ones soon!
  2. Scottwolver

Full-Tank Friday!

Just a few changes...oh and it is Saturday!!!!!!
  3. Scottwolver

Full-Tank Friday!

Haven' t posted in awhile...a few changes
  4. Scottwolver

A Picture A Day......

However being unsuccessful with that they have decided to form a gymnastics troop and enter Cirque du Soleil..... not sure how the underwater thing will work out....
  5. Scottwolver

A Picture A Day......

My blue buddy is trying to get the "vegetables" on his lap!!!
  6. Scottwolver

I wish I knew

Thanks so much. Very true words Diana!!!!
  7. Scottwolver

I wish I knew

It has been just over a year since I started out. I did saltwater as a teenager in the 70's with my brother. Things have really changed. Reading the forums today you would think everything we had in our tank would have died- yet some how things lived. Imagine that. As I started again I would...
  8. Scottwolver

OT: MACNA 2015 Videos

Thanks a million these are great. I am curious for those of you who went what you thought of the mindstream stuff. The idea is fantastic and the technology from a distance seems solid. I toyed with the idea of investing through kick starter because I would love to see the technology see the...
  9. Scottwolver

Full-Tank Friday!

It has been a few weeks. Need to clean my tank!!!
  10. Scottwolver

Full-Tank Friday!

Some day I will learn to take pictures!!!!!!
  11. Scottwolver

A Picture A Day......

I have trained my starfish to use my mag float. It saves a lot of time.... Will try the Vacuum next! (Ok I post too many pics of this guy but he keeps doing "interesting" things....I promise I will stop now!)
  12. Scottwolver

A Picture A Day......

It is "hug a Zoa day!" Have you hugged yours yet?!!!!!!
  13. Scottwolver

A Picture A Day......

Should I jump or not?!!!!!!
  14. Scottwolver

Full-Tank Friday!

Havent posted in a few weeks. a few changes. Also a pic of the refugium. Not a very good one but I have to say "stocking" it is almost as much fun as the Display.
  15. Scottwolver

A Picture A Day......

I always wonder what this guy is thinking when he decides to move someplace else for awhile!
  16. Scottwolver

Alkalinity low

I also echo what DaveK says. My tank is about 10 months old and everybody keeps telling me that I should be dosing. I get one test that is a little off and I think that ok here we go I need to start dosing but I wait a bit and keep up the water changes and everything works itself out...
  17. Scottwolver

Ok here is the pic of the refugium that I said I would post a week or two ago. Now I need to go clean it!!! lol
  18. Scottwolver

A Picture A Day......

Simply Extraordinary..........
  19. Scottwolver

Help my starfish is eating my torch!!!!!!! Just kidding. This guy does this all of the time to different corals. Doesn't ever seem to bother them at all. Quite interesting.