Search results

1. get-attachment_aspx2

get-attachment_aspx2

2. SoccerBum474

Name our Business

still would be fun..
  3. SoccerBum474

Increasing lighting....

the screen should be enough put as many as you can without blocking too much light and remove one each week.
  4. SoccerBum474

SOUTHERN CALI Reefers!!!

for all you southern cali reefers there is a clube already established but for nano keepers its called southern california nano reef society. SCNRS.com really great people. hit it up
  5. SoccerBum474

Clown fish with scoliosis?!?

im pretty sure it has scoliosis i looked it up and it can happen from lack of amino acids during the beginning stages for growth. i contacted the LFS that i got it from and they told me i could bring it in and exchange it if i would like some ill be doing that later today (wed)
  6. SoccerBum474

Purple People Eaters

good looking ppe's. i already have 2 polyps myself
  7. SoccerBum474

help?
  8. SoccerBum474

New zoas new ID

bump any guesses?
  9. SoccerBum474

My live sand has metal in it

mine does. i have the black live-sand and if you drop a magnet on the sand it picks up this black sandy metal, dont worry it wont do anything to ur tank
  10. SoccerBum474

I picked up two baby (.5") percs just last weekend and im starting to realize that the smaller of the two might have scoliosis. it seems like it has to work alot harder to beat the current and it rarely levels out, meaning its butt is lower then its head. also since its so young you can still...
  11. SoccerBum474

Lost Frags!!!?!?!!

you could try changing the direction of you flow to blow them out of the rocks. if they dont come out then u might just have to rip up your rocks. but might have happened is a CUC member moved it and it caught to flow and took off possibly hitting the others which then did the same. good luck...
  12. SoccerBum474

couple of new little frags

i do the same thing. i have a green slimer and a green monti cap glued to magnets. the monti is actually glued to the magnet and has started to grow back on it.. so soon you wont even be able to tell.
  13. SoccerBum474

New zoas new ID

has anyone seen anything like the zoas in the bottom pic? they have the same shape as NG or PD but different coloring. the pic doesnt show the true color either they go from a blinding neon green mouth and fades outwards to a gray/light blue.
  14. SoccerBum474

14g Biocube my first reef tank!!

updates?
  15. SoccerBum474

My DIY LED light project

can we see some pics? of tank and of your fixture
  16. SoccerBum474

New zoas new ID

no help?
  17. SoccerBum474

Hello Everyone!

Welcome!!
  18. SoccerBum474

New zoas new ID

First one i think is close to a Creamsicle Zoa but i think im going to have to wait until these grow out more to really determine there colors.\ These ones i have NO clue about.
  19. SoccerBum474

acan corals

Wow!!!
  20. SoccerBum474

Brown goo

did you change anything? is it new?