Search results

1. S

New Red Sea Max c250

I have 6 sand snails, one sand star, cleaner shrimp, 2 emeralds, 3 Mexican turbos, 1 red strip, 1 martini. ..
  2. S

New Red Sea Max c250

Red and brown. But no slim? Thx
  3. S

New Red Sea Max c250

Also. Does anyone have the c250 with Steve's LED reto kit. Thx
  4. S

New Red Sea Max c250

You can see clearly on the bottom the cyano. Or at least I think that's what it is. Not slimy at all but getting worse. I've siphoned the top of the bed the last two weeks with 15gal water changes and started to add new sand "live" a cup every few days and it's just grow right up through. Did...
  5. S

New Red Sea Max c250

Hey all, I've been gone while. Sorry, ,ot rele been keeping up to date with the forum. Been traveling a lot for work. Hope someone could shed some light on an issue I'm my with cyano on my sand bed in my c250? I've dosed the tank with the dr. G'S red slime remover and has done nothing but made...
  6. S

New Red Sea Max c250

Thanks Mark. Download all 43 pages, makes a big difference when placed in the right position! I've had Nutrient mode running all night and seems to really clear up the tank:snshne:
  7. S

New Red Sea Max c250

I think I bought medium pink Fiji, I do believe that my sand is to light but I did see a lot of stuff coming off the rocks? I don't have a 33 page manual, only the one you download from the site, its like 6 pages. I bought it the pump used for 100 bucks with no box or paperwork..
  8. S

New Red Sea Max c250

I bought a vortech mp 10 the other day and just on lowest setting it it makes my tank look like a snow globe..? Any suggestions or simalure issues?
  9. S

New Red Sea Max c250

Thanks Frankie, and great insight. I would not want to slow the fans down with the t5s in the now, but when I swap out for the leds, that's something I would be looking to do! If you find a method, please let me know.
  10. S

New Red Sea Max c250

So I went the the LFS yesterday for 10 gals of R/O and asked them If they sold a FDA food grade bucket for my R/O reservoir... The kid working (not someone I regular see) looked at me like I was the worst thing that had ever happened to his teenage life, and sputtered, I have no idea what that...
  11. S

The *NEW* Tunze 9001 is Here!

Gotcha... I like my stock skimmer anyhow. Since she broke in, working real well. :snshne:
  12. S

The *NEW* Tunze 9001 is Here!

Hey Steve does this model fit the c250
  13. S

Marks rsm250 softcoral reef

Sad to see you leave us. :away:I really enjoyed your thread and loved your tank. Best wishes for you and your future in the reefing world!
  14. S

ATO For Dummies

Glad I could shed some insight, Pat. Hope it helps! Keeping an eye on your thread, Tank is coming along well :)
  15. S

New Red Sea Max c250

Tank up for 31 days and results as followed: Kh 214 ppm Calcium 400 ppm Phosphate 0.0 ppm PH 8.0 Ammonia .25 ppm Nitrite 0.0 ppm Nitrate 0.0 ppm 1 blue and pink spot gobble 3 domino damels 1 cleaner shrimp 1 tigerstrip Serpent star 3 emerald crabs 4 margarita snails 3 turbo snails 3 red leg...