Search results

1. MattNoir

LED Lighting for 40b

Hello! My 40 gallon breeder had a crash the other week so I am in the middle of retooling the tank. Currently I have a marsaqua black box LED more on the left side of the tank. I had my reef on that side of the tank as I was planning on making the right side have a mangrove and macro algae. I'm...
  2. MattNoir

Help identifying

My tank seems to be over run by whatever this is. I'm having a hard time getting a clear picture because of it moving and being so small, but this is the best one I have.
  3. MattNoir

Cover options for 130D

So I'm considering take the hood off my 130D and running either a T5HO fixture or LED fixture with the intank filtration cover but I worry about fish jumping out or my cat jumping in and would like to know if anyone has used a cover in a hoodless 130 or have any suggestions on what might work
  4. MattNoir

Moving a fan worm

Hello, I have a new tank cycling and I have a fan worm I really like in the sand of my old tank. I was wondering if there was any way to move it to the new tank after it cycles?
  5. MattNoir

MattNoir's 130D

Hello all I've been lurking this forum since I got my 130D the other day at a local pet store having a moving sale. I went in there to check out what they had for stands for my 10g nano reef and saw they were selling their saltwater setup so I snagged it and traded the fish for live rock at my...