Search results

1. K

C-250 - filter media replacement --- SOCKS ?? Filter cup ?

Has anyone figured out how to use filter cups or socks to replace the foam blocks ??? thx !
  2. K

C-250 - filter media replacement --- SOCKS ?? Filter cup ?

Has anyone figured out how to use filter cups or socks to replace the foam blocks ??? thx !
  3. K

Run a C-250 without lid ?

I have installed 2 Radion Pros into the C-250 Lid. I find it too close to the water line and I loose a lot of lumens and spread... thinking about deleting the lid,,, hanging the Radions... and building a box frame to hide the skimmer etc... Has anyone done such a thing ?
  4. K

any idea what my Rhizotrochus is doing ???

It has 2 little disfigured growth’s on one side of it ???? All elephant man like and stuff… I have read that the multiply by budding,,, I haven’t been able to find any pictures of this… Thx ..Keng
  5. K

in tank refugium - who has done it ?

I have a redsea c-250 , no underneath sump I want to add a in tank refugium,,, has anyone done this before ??? an hassles??? removing to clean algae, etc...??? thx _________
  6. K

Automatic Feeding System - has anyone installed one and where???

looking to get a Automatic Feeding System not to sure where would be the best... I was thinking maybe in the rear off, the front of the sump wall ??? was looking at the neptune Automatic Feeding System :: AFS thx
  7. K

FS : Steve's LED - C-250 kit, assembled, typhon controller, cables, etc... 700 + ship

Brand new,,, never used,,, went an alternate route,, remember there were taxes and 150 shipping prefer canada sales :)
  8. K

C-250 + Apex Aquacontroller..

Okay... so I have a big job soon,,, install Steve's LED fixture... cleanup Vortech pumps ,,, Install Apex LED Dimmers,,, and Pex VDM for controlling the vortechs.... + a chiller unit... Saying this.. do you think it would be "GOODER" to ditch the redsea power center,,, as most of the core...
  9. K

low pH, cooling fan helps a bit,,, ideas..

So my tank is right besides a window with a window fan in it,, sucking a blowing air in and out of the room. So the lack of oxygen isn't my issue. The fact that the tank is hooded I don't think it gets enough O2 in it to dissipate the Co2 I have plenty of surface agitation. Using the...
  10. K

C-250 - want to install a loc-line y adapter to split the outlet...

The outer diameter of the 2 return pipes from the sump are 5/8" I wish to install a loc-line y adapter to split the return pipes... do I need to replace the redsea bulkhead fittings with 3/4 one to accommodate the 3/4" loc-line ,, if so does anyone know the size of the hole in the wall...
  11. K

c-250 LED substitue for T5's

has anyone done anything yet ? or have any ideas ?
  12. K

My shiny new White C-250,,, wow waited for a long time,,

I think I was the first in Canada,,, first in Vancouver most definitely. anyways,, it's all setup running and alll.. still doing the cycle... One thing I have noticed... is I didn't like the water noise from the skimmer when the water level was low,, so I filled the tank/sump up...
  13. K

back into the SW game

anyways long story short ,,, had a 30 gallon hex,, overstocked to the... it was thriving,, until the cat started to play with the silicone,,, hobby over... :( that was about 10 years ago.. now I'm back in it,,,