Search results

1. Kolby

Tank Revamp.

Whats up everyone! Im here to day to ask a few questions and let you guys know about somethings. I drained my old 30gallon SW tank! i moved the fish and lr with water from a tank to a 15gallon till i get this new tank done. I completely completely cleaned the 30g tank and i used vinegar to...
  2. Kolby

Sump Ideas?

Hey everyone, i have a 30gallon tank and i want to get rid of the filter hanging on the back since it takes up so much room, and i want to get a sump. I have a 10 gallon tank but im not sure how much room each section needs, where to put the glass at and everything. Im a really big noob. I just...
  3. Kolby

Got My Tank! Need a little help.

Hello Everyone, I got my tank from my uncle today! The tank is in a bit of a mess. He didnt drain any water and had it plugged up in the car with a electrical outlet. The Clownfish have not been distrubed and have been swimming since we got here. Now i have a few questions. When kind of rock is...
  4. Kolby

Will This Light Be Good For The Tank and Help Coral And Fish Later?

Go read Post 10 for info. I updated my thoughts and what i want to do.
  5. Kolby

Need a Light

Hey everyone, im getting a tank from my uncle, but he said i need a 18in lightbulb for the hood. I was wondering where i could order one, and what exactly i need. Thanks!
  6. Kolby

Help With Water

Hey everybody, im going to start preparing everything for my tank, but im not sure exactly how to "fix" the water, the people im getting the tank from used regular tap water, and you can tell that it had an algae breakout and the tank was in horrific condition. Can anyone help me on how to get...
  7. Kolby

Hi My Name Is Kolby!

Hey everybody, my name is Kolby. I am joining the reef sanctuary because i am getting a saltwater tank soon:D Thanks for the help that i know i will need later, and i hope everyone is having a good day!