Search results

1. R

What is this stuff and how to get rid of it

I'll remove the canister filters today its a pain keeping up with those things anyway. I've got plenty of socks so i'll change them every week. Whats the best way to wash them out i've been told its ok to wash them in the washing machine but i a little worried about residual soap in the machine...
  2. R

Going to build a reef scrubber to see if i can get control of this problem. I have never had anyone recommend that i remove my canister filters how will removing them affect my water clarity?
  3. R

The tank is only 36 inch long 65 gallon with two circulators and two filters one is a Fluval FX-5 and the other is a marineland 360 the skimmer is Aqua c ev 120 and a phosphate reactor. I removed most of the live sand in both the tank and the refugium was that a mistake? Its only about a half...
  4. R

Re: What is this stuff and how to get rid of it. Heres the pic [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  5. R

Help posting links

My posting permissions shows. You may not post attachments. I assume this is why i could not link my photo.
  6. R

Help posting links

As you know i started a thread and tried to add a link to photobucket. But i didn't notice i could not add links until 5 posts (my mistake) so i commented on photos of other tanks to get more posts. Is this ok?
  7. R

Help posting links

How long after 5 posts does it take?
  8. R

Help posting links

Do i need to start a new thread or just reply to someone else thread 5 times?
  9. R

Just Some Shots

Nice pics
  10. R

I could be buzzed but these pictures are HOT!!!!

Very nice pictures indeed!
  11. R

A year later!

Looks great hope to get my tank looking like this one day
  12. R

[/URL][/IMG]Attached are some pictures of what i assume is some sort of algae my LFS guy wants me to put 1L of hydrogen peroxide with 5 Gal of saltwater and dip all the rocks and corals then rinse with saltwater before placing back into the tank. I would like help identifying what this stuff is...
  13. R

Hello Everyone

About a year ago i decided to start another reef tank i say another because 25 years ago i had a reef tank for about 5 years. Boy things sure were alot less expensive back then. Anyway here i am again but this time i got a big problem but that will show up in a different forum.