Search results

1. Foreclosefl

Help. Corals shriveled up after water change

I have a 130 rsm. Typically do a 3 gal water change weekly. This week I did a 6 because I've been getting some brown algae on my sand bed. I also changed my carbon and gfo. Within 20 min of the change everything started shriveling up. Never had this before with a water change or when changing...
  2. Foreclosefl

White Coraline?

I've had my 130l up for about 6 months now and love this tank. Coral is doing great but over that past couple of weeks I've noticed a lot of white coraline algae growth. It looks like new growth not just dis coloring of my purples. Any suggestions? I'll try to take a pic and post it. Thanks...
  3. Foreclosefl

130 vs 130D skimmer differences

I have a standard 130 and having an issue with getting the skimmer to work correctly. Im fairly sure it has to do with my level in the tank. I top off almost 1/3 gal every day. My skimmer gets the foam up into the cup for the first few hours after topping off but then I just get the scum...
  4. Foreclosefl

Jason's Rsm 130 original build

New to the group. I've had larger fish only tanks in the past and started back in the hobby with a 14gal biocube. I just upgraded to a used 130 stock and love it. Been reading lots of posts and planning some upgrades already. Quick question. how do you know when the bulbs are old or need...