Search results

1. ciura001

Color changing seahorse

the first seahorse I ever bought was transferred into a new tank which contained my 2 adults and their fry. It went up to the female and turned bright red, orginally deep black, and followed her everywhere. I knew they changed colors but it was so fast and intense. Thought I would share. Before...
  2. ciura001

Babies!!!

My hippocampus erectus had some fry. Many colors, feeding well on live and frozen baby brine. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  3. ciura001

My 90 gallon reef tank

Assorted corals soft, LPS, SPS. Ecoxotic LED lighting on one touch controllers. 8am for 12 hours. Lights do sunset, sunrise and cloud covering. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. ciura001

reefcleans

Reefcleaners.org has a great site to order clean up crews. Great prices and they do wonders for your tank.
  5. ciura001

Fishes

numerous fish in my 90 gallon, various damels, clowns, seahorse, stars and stripes puffer, green spotted puffer, longhorn cowfish, green mandarin, yellow goatfish, yellow tang, flame angel and scooter blennies. They all get along surprisingly with their different temperaments and needs. Feeding...
  6. ciura001

Hello

I have a 90 gallon reef tank. Currently has about 40 different corals, soft, lps, sps and about 15 fish.
  7. ciura001

Instant ocean Seaclone 100gal protein skimmer

have had this skimmer for 6 months and the impeller broke does anyone know if I can get a replacement one?
  8. ciura001

seahorse help! floating

I have had this seahorse for about 3 months now since the day we got him he was a great eater and still is. His mobility seems challenged, he seems to float and flop around on the top of the tank. Never leaves the top 4 inches of water, like he cant swim deeper. His pouch is not swollen and I...