Search results

1. ciura001

Color changing seahorse

the first seahorse I ever bought was transferred into a new tank which contained my 2 adults and their fry. It went up to the female and turned bright red, orginally deep black, and followed her everywhere. I knew they changed colors but it was so fast and intense. Thought I would share. Before...
  2. ciura001

Babies!!!

First time. But I did alot of research and have the right filter and foods for these little guys. Lots of feedings at least 5 a day. They are eating great on live and frozen baby brine and copepods. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  3. ciura001

Babies!!!

Yeah probably to a local fish store Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. ciura001

Babies!!!

My hippocampus erectus had some fry. Many colors, feeding well on live and frozen baby brine. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  5. ciura001

seahorse help! floating

I put the meds in for 24, redosed, waited another 24 changed 25% or water then dosed again, waited another 24, changed 25% and that was it. I noticed a difference in him at day 2 but continued the meds. He was fine with the other fish because he was a great eater. I have another new tank with...
  6. ciura001

Whats your feeding tips

Floating food works best with horses with the pump off. Also to encourage them to want the food more you can use garlic. You can buy it at any pet store and just soak the food in it. Also I use brine, mysis and krill which helps the carnivores Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  7. ciura001

colt coral not opening

My colt coral does this when the temperature fluctuates. Especially when the temp decreases. Whats your temp at? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  8. ciura001

I think I screwed up my tank big time

is this the medication you used? Last week I used it on my erectus because he had swim bladder/gas bubble issues. It worked great and hes really healthy. The instructions are kind of hard to understand. How did you treat your tank exactly? And if you place extra carbon filters in it should help...
  9. ciura001

seahorse help! floating

these antibiotics did the trick. :) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  10. ciura001

My 90 gallon reef tank

1 year Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  11. ciura001

seahorse help! floating

What kind of weighting? Like a paperclip or something? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  12. ciura001

seahorse help! floating

And what kind of weighting do you think like a paperclip or something? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  13. ciura001

seahorse help! floating

Yeah its not his pouch we checked that and he eats great. He out eats alot of my fish. He has no problem getting the food at all. He can dive to grab pieces but then floats again. His hitching is not bad either he can hold himself from floating. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  14. ciura001

My 90 gallon reef tank

Assorted corals soft, LPS, SPS. Ecoxotic LED lighting on one touch controllers. 8am for 12 hours. Lights do sunset, sunrise and cloud covering. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  15. ciura001

seahorse help! floating

My other fish don't pick on him. The only time they even get within 6 incges of him is during feeding which the video was during feeding. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  16. ciura001

Fishes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  17. ciura001

Fishes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  18. ciura001

Instant ocean Seaclone 100gal protein skimmer

I have read the reviews and realized it was garbage but for 6 months it did its job but ill invest in a different one now Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  19. ciura001

reefcleans

Reefcleaners.org has a great site to order clean up crews. Great prices and they do wonders for your tank.
  20. ciura001

Fishes

numerous fish in my 90 gallon, various damels, clowns, seahorse, stars and stripes puffer, green spotted puffer, longhorn cowfish, green mandarin, yellow goatfish, yellow tang, flame angel and scooter blennies. They all get along surprisingly with their different temperaments and needs. Feeding...