Search results

1. Iamonlyme

Coral ID

I received this coral from a local friend who received it during a frag swap it was said to be a "horn" coral but I am unable to find much info What I do know Very aggressive damaged one of my chalice plates Very fast grower Thrives in high or low light Not picky about water movement either...
  2. Iamonlyme

Black snail / Nubi?

I have seen several of these lately anyone can I'd thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Iamonlyme

2 Gallon Evolve

Daughter is wanting to start her own Nano so we are reviving our old betta tank a 2 gallon aqueon evolve. Couple of questions? 1) Anyone else using this tank and if so what are you doing for filtration? (Chemical or Refugium) 2) Than end goal is reef can anyone recommend a good nano light...
  4. Iamonlyme

2.5 Water Canister

I have this build on another forum and it is currently part of a nano build off contest. I just thought I would share the build here also Supplies 2.5 gallon water decanter from walmart $26.99 Air pump with air stone $15 Mini heater rated for 5 gallon $10 Led light strip $15 Live sand Live...
  5. Iamonlyme

Reef safe star?

A couple of these hit hiked so yay or nay? Live life to the fullest for you might be a mosquito in the next :)
  6. Iamonlyme

Weird mushroom activity?

I have a couple of mushrooms that where located on this mushroom rock Than the orange and green blue connected to eachother and removed them selfs from rock when I found them they were tight together in this rock Now they have separate and gone different ways lol so something I have not seen...
  7. Iamonlyme

Why I love my yellow tang :)

Ok so I know some might regret their yellow tang but I love mine. We have three tanks in the house and anytime we get a rock to full of algae I goes into my 75 for my tang as a treat here is why lol mmmmm that's for me Yummy All done! Wait wait I missed some lol Rock was in tank for 1hr...
  8. Iamonlyme

Pom Pom and acan

Anybody know of any relationship between Pom Pom crabs and acans? Mine doesn't stray far from my acan colony here is a picture Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Iamonlyme

New coral told plate think maybe it is a chalice

I bought this new coral and was told it was a purple plate coral however I think it looks more like a chalice with all of it's "eye" mouths lol my other plates have one mouth in center and look nothing like this maybe some one can Id it for me thanks :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Iamonlyme

Green water?

I tore down my aquatop 21 it was done cycling and had CUC and three damsels this is the water that I pulled from it after the fans and power head went out so It had light but little water movement. What causes the water to turn green? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Iamonlyme

10 gallon macro tank :)

Here is a picture of our 10gallon macro tank cycle has finished first macro was added and small CUC of blue leg hermits and red leg hermits I love how full this tank is with live rock some would probably say over kill but there is nothing on this tank except two air stones for water movement and...
  12. Iamonlyme

Pagoda Cup Coral?

I was sold this coral as a cup/scroll coral however it looks more like a pagoda to me sms tell me what you think? I know people say all those corals are the same with just different names but I am looking for the actual scientific name because I have a scroll coral and it looks like this Thanks...
  13. Iamonlyme

Natural Room deodorizer!!!

So I love room sprays and they are a big no no around my tank so I am going to try the natural substitute and thought other might enjoy :) let me know what you think or if u have tried http://www.howtoinstructions.us/how-to-make-amazing-all-natural-room-scents/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Iamonlyme

New diamond goby :)

Added a new tank mate haven't added a fish in a long time :) so diamond goby it was. always wanted one finally broke and bought one :) So acclimated him over one hour add a little tank water every 15 min for about 30 minutes than placed in tank. (No I did not QT I know most recommend but I never...
  15. Iamonlyme

New frags are my id's right?

So went to pick up my frag pack this is what I received I will name what I believe they are and than am looking for corrections or scientific names thanks everyone! Red Monti cap Pink Chalice Blasto? Dead war coral from old tank coming back :) Have no idea? Monti? ? Birds nest Green...
  16. Iamonlyme

Indiana area?

Just wondering who else might be located in the Indy Fort Wayne area always nice to speak to locals who might be up for trades and/or advice :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Iamonlyme

What trouble can I get into today!!!!!

Ok so building the rock scape for my 21 gallon and am looking at the supply I have. So here it is out of the supplies shown in the pic what do you think I should do :) build try or what not might as well not let things go to waste IMO ;) give me your two sense the craziest idea using only the...
  18. Iamonlyme

New growth ID Help :)

Looking at tank with moonlights and there it was. Now what is it is the question? Polyp? Coral? Problem? Please tell me ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Iamonlyme

White spot Damsel question

Has anyone had a black white spot damsel host their anemone even with a maroon clown present?(clown originally hosted but not anymore) My lonely clown now :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Iamonlyme

Feeding tentacles?

Ok so I have seen most my corals feeding tentacles but this acan has some weird looking ones or are these something else? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk