Search results

1. Oleo1975

130d upgrading to a 250c

IIIII'MMM Back :) So started a new job relocated out of state and took on the daunting task of moving this thing 800 miles.... Got it setup and just found a RSM250c from a local guy so now I need to upgrade. Looking forward to being back "among" you.
  2. Oleo1975

Long tip Anemone in bad shape?

Well the LFS got me...I'm convince she was just looking for a sale; and she got a sucker with a new SWT She said the anemone would be totally fine in my new tank. Poor guy is't looking so hot. he has about 5-6 shriveled up tentacles and his bright orange foot is fading. I will keep a...
  3. Oleo1975

Oleo's RSM130d..starting from zero.

I just bought a RSM 130d a few weeks ago and trying to get it going. I have my bucket filling right now with fresh RO water and my live sand and salt mix should be here in 2 days. I decided to go with Coral Pro Salt and CaribSea Arag-Alive Fiji Pink sand. I bought some live rock but after...
  4. Oleo1975

Hello newbie w. RSM 130d

Hello, I just bought a RSM 130d a few weeks ago and trying to get it going. Just lurking a bit trying to see if I bought more than I can chew. I have my bucket filling right now with fresh RO water and my live sand and salt mix should be here in 2 days.. I bought some live rock but after...