Search results

1. Oleo1975

Thought of you....Just upgraded to a 250, but I see you haven't been here for awhile. Hope all...

Thought of you....Just upgraded to a 250, but I see you haven't been here for awhile. Hope all is well and thanks for all your knowledge over the years.
  2. Oleo1975

130d upgrading to a 250c

IIIII'MMM Back :) So started a new job relocated out of state and took on the daunting task of moving this thing 800 miles.... Got it setup and just found a RSM250c from a local guy so now I need to upgrade. Looking forward to being back "among" you.
  3. Oleo1975

SAE258854 - Original 130 tank setup

Congrats on the new tank. I just hit my 1 year mark. I didn't do the shrimp method and probably would if I had it to do over again....it took me about three weeks to get the cycle done.
  4. Oleo1975

Oleo's RSM130d..starting from zero.

Trying. ..not thing
  5. Oleo1975

No that is my daughter thing to photo bomb :)
  6. Oleo1975

Also my Hammer has really done well and grown quite a bit:[/URL][/IMG] Sorry for the poor quality...too lazy to get out the nice camera.
  7. Oleo1975

Added a few frags over the weekend, Bought 3 heads of a candy cane, a fuzzy mushroom and a striped mushroom...and something else that I don't know what it is :)
  8. Oleo1975

RSM 130D LED Retrofit Choice

Gastel, I'm needing some new bulbs for my 130 (actually I needed them 2 months ago). I;m going to pull the trigger on the LED's as it will cut down bulb replacement...do you still feel the Rapid kit is the way to go? any pics of the final product. Also I saw 3-4 different kits. Any...
  9. Oleo1975

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  10. Oleo1975

[/URL] [/IMG] Got a new hammer today from the lfs. Bought a larger one then the small frogspawn I had. Hopefully this guy does well......and I finally have some color!! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  11. Oleo1975

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I can't get to it for a few days...grrrrr. should have removed it when I first saw it. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  12. Oleo1975

Reefers 130D

Reefers, What mod is that on your skimmer? You mention that it quiets it up.... Tank is loking great. I'm a few months a head of you, but nowhere near the corals that you have. Are you running any chempure or purigen?
  13. Oleo1975

Noticed this sprouted from nowhere. Anyone have an idea what it might be? Friend or foe?[/URL][/IMG]
  14. Oleo1975

Got some funky stuff growing on the sand. Any suggestions? [/URL] [IMG] Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  15. Oleo1975

CaribSea Arag-Alive Fiji Pink sand, I found a post on another site with some good info, wondered if anyone here had seen a similar problem?: from http://www.ronshimek.com/deep_sand_beds.html Rapid bacterial growth rates only occur without competition for space or nutrients. As the bacterial...
  16. Oleo1975

So it's been awhile, started a new job and lost some of my freedom that I had before :) But to the task at hand. Tank has been doing very well. I added a mower blenny, turbo snail and 3 Nassau snails few weeks ago(I already had 2 clowns and 10 hermits) and pushed my water change to bi-weekly...
  17. Oleo1975

Long tip Anemone in bad shape?

So my clown spent the day creating a berm around the anenome. Anyone know why they do this?[/URL] [/IMG] Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  18. Oleo1975

RED SEA pimped to the MAX 130D

Looks incredible. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  19. Oleo1975

[/URL][/IMG]
  20. Oleo1975

Little guy is doing good. Got him to plant his foot. Some people mentioned putting him on a rock; i wasn't sure how that would work so I blocked him in on the sand and he has stayed there even after i removed the surrounding rocks. I have been giving him 1/2 siversides 2 times a week. My...