Search results

1. Ashley Hamlett

DianaKay's RSM 250

Yeah, I would like to have one eventually. When my tank is mature enough. They are rare. They're care is the same as the mandarins. Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk
  2. Ashley Hamlett

DianaKay's RSM 250

This is what I want. Ruby red dragonet Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk
  3. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

This is my only survivor. Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  4. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Thank you everyone. So far they are eating some. I found out that they were to young to be sold. They are just babies. They might make it, They might not. It's just wait and see right now. I'll keep everyone posted. Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk
  5. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Here's my seahorses. I hope they make it. They aren't eating the frozen really. I tried hatching brine for the first time. Not many hatched. I think I didn't do something wrong. Hopefully they will eat the ones that did. Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk
  6. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

I got my seahorses last night. They are smaller than I thought they would be (about 2 in.) I wasn't able to make sure that I got one male and female, because they are to young. I started the brine eggs last night in case they have a hard time with the frozen. I hope they make it. I will post...
  7. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Thank you Dianakay. Definitely frozen mysis and someone suggested frozen krill. I'm also thinking about giving them live brine as a treat sometimes. If all goes well I might try breeding them one day. Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk
  8. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

It looks like l'm going with H. Comes (Tiger Tail). Hopefully by Thursday night I will have two seahorses, a male and female. I can't wait.
  9. Ashley Hamlett

saddest day of my reefing life

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :tears:
  10. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

I checked the water yesterday. The ph is 8.2, ammonia is 0, nitrite is 0, and nitrate is 5. The live bacteria I used when I set up the tank was Instant Ocean Bio-Spira. My seahorses won't get here for about a week or so. I can't wait. I sill need a feeding station, hitching post, and food.
  11. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

[/IMG]
  12. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Thanks Kyle. That a lot cheaper. I appreciate the help.
  13. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

I got the background from Petco. Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  14. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Thanks. My temperature is staying at 77F. That's to warm for some types of seahorses. My heater isn't on. Is there any way to keep it cooler? Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  15. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Kyle Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  16. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Thanks Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  17. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Well I figured out how to post a picture but it says that I can't post a link till I have 5 posts.
  18. Ashley Hamlett

Ashley's Seahorses

Hello everyone, I'm finally getting back into the hobby. About five years ago I had two tanks ( 40 gallon long and a 100 gallon) Sadly I had to end up selling them do to money problems. I'm starting over again in a different direction. I'm trying seahorses. I have done some research but I'm...
  19. Ashley Hamlett

getting back in the hobby

:wave: Hey, it's been about 5 years since I last had a saltwater tank. I had a 40 gallon long and a 100 gallon. I just bought a 29 gallon (I've not set it up yet) and I'm thinking about seahorses this time.