Search results

1. P

Some new shot's of my cat.

2. P

Some new tank shots

My 125 hope you like them.
  3. P

Just wanted to say.

Happy mothers day to all, and to all that have there mothers still with them your very very lucky. :hallo:
  4. P

My Bengal

This is Savannah she's 1/2 Asian Leopard Cat and 1/2 Egyptian Mau she'll get a little larger then a house cat and love's water, i keep the bathtub 1/2 full at all times because she's in it, thats the wild in her, she's a great pet, she's more like a dog then anything else, hope you enjoy the...
  5. P

VHO Hood and bulbs in South florida

I'm finally going with Hqi Mh lighting on my 75 gallon reef, so i'm selling my hood that's brand new it holds three 110 vho's with three inch fans, two switches, one for the act and one for two daylight bulbs, it's six inches high and 48 inches long, and 12 inches wide, it will fit a 55 gallon...
  6. P

Acanthastrea Lordhowensis Hit The Jackpot

Last night after our monthly meeting (Florida Aquarium Society) FMAS Miami, we have a raffle, in one of the bags was a rock with about 18 polyps it was Acanthastrea Lordhowensis, i bought 42 bucks of tickets, four tickets for a buck and WON the coral, i think i got it at a good price, just love...
  7. P

Watchman golby

Picture of my watchman golby.
  8. P

Don't know If anyone's interested

Since my accident i can no longer play piano, i have a Yamaha PSR-520 it's 41 inches long i've have it about four years it's like brand new still in the box with all the manuals, you can do multi tracking, all digital effects also has midi input, way to many functions to add, i paid 600.00 bucks...
  9. P

My Bengal

here'sssssssssssss Savannah my bengal cat.
  10. P

I Finally Did It!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a Mandarin he's about 1 1/2 inches he's going nuts eating my copapods my tank is loaded with them, he's also eating brine shrimp plus.:D :D :) :D
  11. P

New Photo, Frogspawn, green stars, and Cucumber

Another Photo, hope you like it. :) --------My Lagoon
  12. P

New tank shot

Hope you like it..:)
  13. P

New Tank Pictures

Took some new pictures, hope you like them.----------My Lagoon
  14. P

New Corals

Hi to all, i just added a Merulina plate coral and a Monti Capracornis both are doing well, i see growth already from my Monti.:) My Lagoon