Search results

1. H

planning for my first reef tank

The lights I want are called reef breeders Photon 24, they are LED with a control built into the housing for different effects. I wish I could post a link but I need five posts first. And I'll keep looking on craigslist, my only issue with that is that I have no idea how to tell if the...
  2. H

i like the kit but 34 gallons seems kind of odd. I really want a 40 breeder reef, its got the perfect dimensions IMO. I just can't find any reef ready versions that are cheap. I plan to drill it myself
  3. H

I would like to have mainly soft corals and a few fish. I don't think I want many sps corals, perhaps only a few if any. I found an LED light that looks promising but I don't see many reviews perhaps you have heard of it, I can't post a link yet but it is call "reef breeders Photon 24" My...
  4. H

Hello everyone, I am in the planning stage for my first reef tank and I would like some advice. The tank size I want is a 40 breeder, I would also like a 20 long sump/refugium to move equipment out of the display and help with algae problems/providing a place for copepods to grow. Can anyone...