Search results

1. JellyBean41

Coral Beauty Angelfish

I do a 5g water change on Saturdays, we fill up a container at the LFS and have had my eye on her for a few weeks. She went to this rock right away nipping for marine algae ate a little flake, swimming all over, nice to all the others. She's sweet...
  2. JellyBean41

"Fish Safari" VA Beach

"Fish Safari" VA Beach *new video 13 year clownfish* This LFS is about 15 min from my moms (2 hours from me) It is really cool a big selection and nice display tanks one has a huge 13 year old clown fish. Fish Safari  - Home I had to get a little something...
  3. JellyBean41

Please ID this looks like snowflakes

Kind of camouflage in the rock...
  4. JellyBean41

my LFS (YOU TUBE VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9ncH9pnGE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  5. JellyBean41

Update 40 Gallon Breeder You Tube Video

Reef Tank Ocellaris Clown Fish - YouTube 2 Ocellaris Clown Fish 1 Blue/Green Chromis Fish Daisy Polyps Pinkey Zoanthids Blue/Purple Mushrooms CUC
  6. JellyBean41

Found This Feather Duster hitchhiker today (VIDEO)

it pops out @ 00:30 ....but what Id like to know who do the tentacles in the lower right hole belong too? alive rock - YouTube
  7. JellyBean41

New 40 Gallon Breeder...wish I knew about Reef Sanctuary before but too late now

Love the Forum so much great reading! The story goes family visits LPS, days go buy, dad lets get a fish tank, please dad can we have an aquarium? You know the deal. So the IRS sends a nice direct deposit to bank and dad who was totlay taken buy the live corals says ok we can get a fish...