Search results

1. JellyBean41

Coral Beauty Angelfish

I do a 5g water change on Saturdays, we fill up a container at the LFS and have had my eye on her for a few weeks. She went to this rock right away nipping for marine algae ate a little flake, swimming all over, nice to all the others. She's sweet...
  2. JellyBean41

"Fish Safari" VA Beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flz0vV-Ezyo&feature=youtube_gdata_player Super nice Display Tank!
  3. JellyBean41

"Fish Safari" VA Beach

"Fish Safari" VA Beach *new video 13 year clownfish* This LFS is about 15 min from my moms (2 hours from me) It is really cool a big selection and nice display tanks one has a huge 13 year old clown fish. Fish Safari  - Home I had to get a little something...
  4. JellyBean41

40 gallon starter SW.. Please help.

:welcomera You can check out the list of things I started my 40 with http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/just-starting-out-sw-beginners/84372-new-40-gallon-breeder-wish-i-knew-about-reef-sanctuary-before-but-too-late-now.html A 40 set up will set ya back around $1000 if you go with LED lighting
  5. JellyBean41

New 40 Gallon Breeder...wish I knew about Reef Sanctuary before but too late now

My ammonia finally got back to 0 after adding my clowns and dropping half a square of shrimp type food in tank (oops). the ammonia went 0 .25 .25 .50 .25 .25 .25 0 so 8 days the nitrites NEVER BUDGED My fish are all happy and are doing the twitching things to see whos boss so cute!
  6. JellyBean41

Please ID this looks like snowflakes

Spread fast? Take over the rock?
  7. JellyBean41

Please ID this looks like snowflakes

Kind of camouflage in the rock...
  8. JellyBean41

Frag Swap...

:chair:
  9. JellyBean41

my LFS (YOU TUBE VIDEO)

Take some photos at the show...sounds really fun!
  10. JellyBean41

my LFS (YOU TUBE VIDEO)

We have lived in this town for nine years, last month my wife and daughter drag me into the store one visit and thats all it took. I love the little yellow guy with the lite blue spots at the very end I want him SO bad:spinner: he is $90. I go see him every time I go in
  11. JellyBean41

my LFS (YOU TUBE VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9ncH9pnGE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  12. JellyBean41

Update 40 Gallon Breeder You Tube Video

NICE! What are the steps to embed the player to a thread?
  13. JellyBean41

Update 40 Gallon Breeder You Tube Video

Reef Tank Ocellaris Clown Fish - YouTube 2 Ocellaris Clown Fish 1 Blue/Green Chromis Fish Daisy Polyps Pinkey Zoanthids Blue/Purple Mushrooms CUC
  14. JellyBean41

New 40 Gallon Breeder...wish I knew about Reef Sanctuary before but too late now

Hey my tank is looking great! pH 8.2 Ammonia 0ppm Nitrites 0 ppm Nitrates 10ppm (was 20ppm till 5ga WC yesterday) Its been the same test results 3 days streight is the cycle done? My girls want some clown fish bad:heart::heart:
  15. JellyBean41

how to post pics of my reef

Paste IMG file fome photobucket thats how I do it
  16. JellyBean41

Found This Feather Duster hitchhiker today (VIDEO)

Yea mushroom was all we thought we were getting. .. LPS not very cool about letting us know the water quality this month is not that great for livestock
  17. JellyBean41

Found This Feather Duster hitchhiker today (VIDEO)

Thanks guys LionfishLair=bookmarked