Search results

1. Billerbong

Boston -- Innovative Marine Fusion 30L

Hi, I'm relocating to FL and am hoping to sell off my tank. This is what I have going on: -Innovative Maring Fusion 30 L--I bought it 2 years ago first hand from Bulk Reef Supply, I can include a receipt if that helps with warranty and such...
  2. Billerbong

HOB Overflow advice for innovative marine 30L

Hi all, I recently went through a few tank transfers/upgrades/downgrades---- here I am left with one nuvo 10 and a nuvo 30L. My 10 gallon has turned into a mess but a maintained mess full of macro algae and pods that I figure could benefit my main tank (the 30L). I'v been in the hobby for 5...
  3. Billerbong

Photosynthetic Gorgonian ID Please

I had this in my old tank and loved it and would love to re-buy it for my new tank but I don't know what its called. What do you guys think? It kinda of looks like a "sea feather" http://sealifeinc.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=264 OR "purple bottle brush"...
  4. Billerbong

BSJF tank!

Had to sell my tank and BSJF about 6 months ago when we moved to Boston. Just bought a new tank (finally) and looking to gear it towards a BSJF. Its an innovative marine micro 30 gallon. Just put in a 5-6 inch sand bed of special grade reef sand...
  5. Billerbong

Skkye Light Dimmable Dual Strip LED experience on nano tank

Seeking thoughts on the Skkye Light Dimmable Dual Strip LED from innovative marine... Pretty sure this is it...
  6. Billerbong

Nikki's Mini Ocean Part II

After moving and getting settled, I have finally talked my fiancé into starting a new reef tank! I was leaning toward something on the smaller side so water changes wouldn't be huge. This changed when I realized my tank would not be complete without a BSJF! Found an Innovative Marine Micro 30...
  7. Billerbong

BRS Pukani Dry Rock (acid bath/curing) and new tank

Hey guys, After finally getting settled in Boston, I'v decided to start a new tank. Found a Innovative marine micro 30g on craigslist, picking it up this weekend and super excited! I just placed a big order of items to get me started, doing it a bit different from my last two tanks...
  8. Billerbong

Copperband success and failures

So since reading about Paul B's success with copperbands it has me thinking... I ordered the supplies tonight to make a brine feeder and hatchery. I'm not sure what fish I really want possibly both but, the feeder has me thinking of copperbands and mandarins as a possibility. I had initially...
  9. Billerbong

Nikki's mini ocean

Thanks to everyone's advice I transferred everything from my 28 gallon nanocube to a rsm250! Tank was purchased second hand from Craigslist and so far things are working out quite well. Figured I would start this thread to keep all my questions in one spot. So far I bought the Stevie t media...
  10. Billerbong

Best fish names

What's the best fish names you've come up with!? We're pushing beyond the mr. Bubbles, the stuff your like man I'm good.
  11. Billerbong

Picking up a RSM 250 tomorrow and need help!!

So Iv had a 28g nanocube LED for about 6 months and have been searching craigslist religiously for a larger all inclusive tank. Finally I got a great deal on a RSM 250 and am very excited. I plan on slowly transferring my existing corals and liverock over but have a bunch of questions for...
  12. Billerbong

New here with a nano cube!

Hey all, This forum has been very helpful for my first ever saltwater tank. I purchased a used 29G nano cube with LEDs on craigslist and bought all live rock from the FL keys (uncured). I have roughly 30 pounds of live rock and 3 or 4 inches of live sand mixed sizes (oolitic rings a bell...