Search results

1. farasfarm

OT: Help! Disaster in my 75g brackish tank!!!

:cry1: Help! My three year old son decided to help big brother feed the blackfin sharks in his 75 gallon brackish tank. :stars: :verymad: :tears: My husband and I did a huge water change last night. :snrkl: :spinner: We siphoned out over half of the water and cleaned all the ornaments and...
  2. farasfarm

I finally got my Skimmer

Hey Guys, I've been pretty busy lately. :jumprope: Among myriad other things we had to replace the roof on our house...there went my reef tank money. :sinking: Anyway, I have been watching ebay auctions for Protein Skimmers. Lynn had highly recommended the ASM G2 or G3 skimmer for my...
  3. farasfarm

OT: Hey all...been thinkin'...

Hey all...sorry I've not been around lately. :bugout: I've been out-of-town some...got the pond dipping bug and had a BLAST with my five kids catching tadpoles, snails, crawdads and every kind of fresh water aquatic larva you can imagine! :drool: I tell you what...dragonfly larvae are way...
  4. farasfarm

Hey from Tennessee!

Hey, I am a home school mom of 5. We love all kinds of unique animals. I live on 8 beautiful acres in middle Tennessee. We have emus, peacocks, fancy banny chickens of all types, turkeys and ducks. We have raised several species of aquatic turtles...I've had freshwater tanks and a brackish...