Search results

1. jrbass

RSM 130D Lots of Upgrades for sale St. Louis Area

Moving (divorce and she is getting the house) and cant take Tank with me. RSM 130d Tunze Skimmer and Media Rack 1/3 Hp Chiller MP10 Phosban Reactor 2 Osc. Clowns 1 Pajama Cardinal 1 Orange Stripe Goby 1 Pistol Shrimp Lots of clean up crew Tank has been up and running for 2 years...
  2. jrbass

For Sale RSM 130D lots of Upgrades St. Louis Area

Moving (divorce and she is getting the house) and cant take Tank with me. RSM 130d Tunze Skimmer and Media Rack 1/3 Hp Chiller MP10 Phosban Reactor 2 Osc. Clowns 1 Pajama Cardinal 1 Orange Stripe Goby 1 Pistol Shrimp Lots of clean up crew Tank has been up and running for 2 years...
  3. jrbass

New Lamps for my 130D

I just installed new lamps in my 130D as mine were about 11 months old. I just wanted to give a shout out to Hamilton Technologies were I got the compact T5's from they have great prices on 50/50 lamps and I went with the 10000 k and 460nm blue ones in 65 watt. The added wattage and the royal...
  4. jrbass

Investigating a Murder in my Tank!

So after months of battling GHA and some Red Slime algae I have become determined to beat this by doing a 5 gallon WC every 5 days and also changing my GFO every 10 days and only feeding every 3rd day and having consistently great water parameters I have beat the red Slime but the GHA still...
  5. jrbass

What is this Growth all of the sudden?

Trying to figure out what this is growing behind my GSP all of the sudden and good? bad? how to get rid of it? what will eat it or kill it? Thanks
  6. jrbass

zoa id thoughts?

Looking for a little help on name or names if there are multiple for these zoas. Thanks I Think these are either cherry bombs or Keds Reds These I have no clue as of yet but the Mouth is yellow
  7. jrbass

Build Up in Chamber of Death

So I am doing my monthly maintenance of cleaning my return pumps and also changing out my Chemipure Elite in the return chamber and I noticed I have a build up of white almost slimy stuff on the glass inside that chamber and also in my pumps. Not looking normal but still pretty new to this so...
  8. jrbass

What Am I seeing here?

This is the first time I have noticed this but I am trying to figure out what the string like items are coming out of my torch coral after my lights have gone off and my Stunner strip(just installed on Sunday) is on.
  9. jrbass

Noob here

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. First Sw tank setup. RSM 130D Learning lots of great ways to spend my money on this site and alot of great information to make my experience alot more enjoyable and understandable. Thanks
  10. jrbass

JRBass' RSM 130D build

Hello everyone just want to start a new tank thread to share the setup of my first SW tank. RSM 130D Stock except for drilling hole in skimmer cup lid to put air hose in to quiet stock Skimmer Custom Rock/Branch Rock wall. Lots of shelves and areas for future Corals and caves for...
  11. jrbass

Adding More Moon Lighting?

First of all Hello everyone... New Member and new RSM 130D owner. this is my first SW tank and everything is going great so far tank has been up for 10 days and my cycle is going great. Amonnia is finally at 0 after a spike up to about 3. I have a list of upgrades that I have been reading...