Search results

1. flricordia

Cleaning sale/Lights, filters, UV

Some stuff I am not using. Need some cash so need to sell off. Have 2 Aqua Medic Ocean MH pendants. Both are excellent condition and both have Phoenix 250wt 14K bulbs. $220 shipped each or $400 shipped for both. No hangers but I can make some with plastic coated cable, eye bolts and ceiling...
  2. flricordia

Zoa pack

Strapped for cash since work cut backs. Shipping is usually around $30 for USPS Express if it commits to you from me 32570 and if not it is around $45 for Fedex overnight. Will include for $200 plus shipping 4polyps Bambams 3 polyps Candy apples 5 polyps Candy apple pinks...
  3. flricordia

My zoa garden

from above
  4. flricordia

Selling off rics

super-duper rics/prices marked on pics. Take all for $1000 shipped
  5. flricordia

Anglers for the reef

Haven't been around for a time, thought I would pop in with a few pics of my anglers. I love them to death, but they are a pain at times. Want to eat anything that they can get into their mouths. Right now the only fish I have...needless to say.
  6. flricordia

Finnex 30M tank

p
  7. flricordia

nice ricordea

have some different color ricordea florida available. Med size are $15 and large are $25. Shipping is the same to any zip. $15 for 2-3 day, Express is $30 and UPS overnight is $40. THis includes thermos, heatpack, insulation and box. Sorry but max rics at one time is 10 per thermos.
  8. flricordia

Multi-tank/single system set-up

Have been in the planning stage some time and finally got around to doing it. It consists of 4x20 longs all drilled and plumbed to a central 30gl sump and 15gl regugium. Lighting is DIY T5s. Once the quirks are worked out I will enclose it and have access doors on each side. Drilling tanks...
  9. flricordia

What kind of lighting?

I am helping someone set-up a 240gl F/W that is full of rock and plastic plants. She doesn't want to bother with live plants right now, but I have a feeling she will want them once the tank settles in. What kind of flourescents are available that will give good color to a community tank that...
  10. flricordia

ricordeas

Have shipped out a few ricordeas and they do very well in this weather (one of the hardiest of corals). Shipping is either USPS 2-3 day for $15, USPS Express for $25, UPS overnight $35 and Fedex overngiht for $45. This will include the thermos which can hold up to 6 ricordea, insulation, bo and...
  11. flricordia

Move over nano...

Since 1992 I have kept nano reefs, my largest ever a 20gl. Lately I have moved up in the world. First a 75gl and now a 150gl. I have missed out on stable ph, salinity, temp., though maintaining these parameters had all become second hand. Now I am bored becuse there is no change in the...
  12. flricordia

Feeding yumas

As many who have ricordias know sometimes while the feeding of ricorida FL is all too easy, the feeding of ricordia yuma can be a challenge. Most of the time new addition yumas will not take feedings, but will let food-stuffs roll right off of their spirocysts. Try feeding them a couple hours...
  13. flricordia

Started ricordia fragging

Fragged today. Once these babies grow out and the weather turns better they will be available. This is only a few of what is to come. I have been working on growing out some that will be one color on one side and another color on the other side. Getting close but not yet. Watch how fast these...
  14. flricordia

I hate Santa

All I ever get are clothes. OK, so we open gifts on Christmas eve and that way we don't have to wake up early, everyone knows what they have so no anticipation. So I got clothes again. Who needs 10 pair of jeans, 20 pair of socks, another jacket and long sleeve shirts if you live in FL...
  15. flricordia

Pinpoint ph monitor w/AC adaptor

sold thanks
  16. flricordia

Magnum 350 turned kalkreactor

Stupid I know but is working at least till I can get a decient one built. I pulled all the guts out of a shelved 350 Magnum but left the impeller in. I dumped a bunch of kalkwasser in it the other day, turned it on for a few seconds and let it rattle and whir till it churned up the solution...
  17. flricordia

for the nanos

some extras I have put together. Shipping is Fedex overnight. I will only ship into decient weather. If it is freezing where you are I will hold till it gets better. They will just get bigger. $140 shipped $145 shipped $90 shipped
  18. flricordia

OT: Dog days in Florida and post you dog's pics.

Got pretty warm today so took the dog out for a swim. I sometimes wonder if there was a beaver somewhere down his blood-line. He loves to swim down the creek right out in the middle. If I let him I don't think he would ever come out. I thought there was a thread for our dog pics here but...
  19. flricordia

New 75gl setup

I know everyone has been waiting anxiously to see the new 75 corner tank I just setup. Well, here it is. Most of it came out of my 14gl and a 150 setup I bought from a local. Everything was cycled and I was very careful to keep it all submerged in the move. The large fuge seems to be working...
  20. flricordia

PFO minipendant HQI lighting

Still have a PFO Minipendant in excellent condition, new XM 150wt 15k bulb, new electronic ballast I will ship for $165. It is plug and play ready. This pendant really concentrates the light with very little spillage. One of the best pendants I have seen. Shipping from Pensacola FL. Paypal only...