Search results

1. flricordia

Zoafrag.com

That sucks. I have seen many other negs about them. Sorry you plaed an order with them. Hopefully pple will see that they sell crap and rip pple of and they will go out of business. Hopefully they will have a system crash and though it would be a shame to have the corals perish, they will suffer...
  2. flricordia

Zoa Pack

That is a much more reasonable price. And again, sorry for the post but like i said, I am way in to zoas and must respond when I see a pack like this. If it were you about to buy a pack overpriced I would warn you too, but at $90 shipped you can't go wrong with that. The Blood Rains I was wrong...
  3. flricordia

Zoa Pack

I must say that is the most expensive pack I have ever seen on those polyp types. Sorry for saying that. Maybe if you come down to earth you might be able to sell some. Those yellows are usually something most zoanthid collectors would rather were not in their collection as they burn anything...
  4. flricordia

Zoa pack

pack sold. Thanks
  5. flricordia

Cleaning sale/Lights, filters, UV

Koralias sold
  6. flricordia

see post above yours.
  7. flricordia

Also have 2x2s and 2x1s. All shipped priority for $100. Used but in perfect working condition. http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/flricordia/IMG_5150.jpg?t=1235993967
  8. flricordia

Zoa pack

My pleasure. Enjoyed the easy transaction with you. Thanks and glad they are doing well with you.
  9. flricordia

Small overflow, 2 T5 ballasts, MH, UV sold
  10. flricordia

I have some nice yumas. What body parts are you willing to let go of? What blood type are you?
  11. flricordia

MH, small overflow, UV sold
  12. flricordia

Sorry but it already sold. Have the large one still.
  13. flricordia

$10 next day home delivery Fedex
  14. flricordia

Some stuff I am not using. Need some cash so need to sell off. Have 2 Aqua Medic Ocean MH pendants. Both are excellent condition and both have Phoenix 250wt 14K bulbs. $220 shipped each or $400 shipped for both. No hangers but I can make some with plastic coated cable, eye bolts and ceiling...
  15. flricordia

Koralia 4's?

If you have a couple extra Maxijet 1200 you can get the sureflows. Ebay you can get the Koralia 4s pretty cheap. If you need to go less then that then you probably need to rethink the cost of a reef tank that size...
  16. flricordia

Anyone seen this glue on ebay?

I get it locally for that price in hobby shops. I have used lots and lots of different and I think the best for the buck is the Loctite 10 gm tubes found in Home Depot and Lowes. They cost about $5 but the glue is thicker then the IC and more consistent. With the IC I have gotten tubes that...
  17. flricordia

Zoa pack

Your PM box is full. I tryed to Pm you that I had forgotten about these. I forgot I have yumas for $25 polyp. and this one for $50
  18. flricordia

Zoa pack

Strapped for cash since work cut backs. Shipping is usually around $30 for USPS Express if it commits to you from me 32570 and if not it is around $45 for Fedex overnight. Will include for $200 plus shipping 4polyps Bambams 3 polyps Candy apples 5 polyps Candy apple pinks...
  19. flricordia

Whats ^ with price on zoas?

Armageddons. My favs are mohawks. They actually look like this in real life.
  20. flricordia

Whats ^ with price on zoas?

Pretty much all mine are movable. I temp glue the mount. This way I can frag them if need be and I like to move them around a bit. This makes them used to being mucked with and much hardier and it also exposes them to different flows and light levels which in turn morphs them to a degree. I...