Search results

1. Saltwater Noob

FS 65 Gal Complete

I am asking $850 obo please see link 65 Gal Saltwater Tank Complete! Thanks
  2. Saltwater Noob

F/S 65 gal w/ stand lights everything!

Hello, I am selling my tank due to the fact I opened a sports grill and have no time for it as much as I hate to get rid of it thought I would post it here 1st. I am asking $999.00 Include in the sale is the following items 65 gal glass tank stand 70 Lb of live rock AquaC Remora...
  3. Saltwater Noob

Please ID

I will try to get a pic but its real fast and only seen it 2 times it lives in my rock work looks like a black centipede with a shrimp like tail its about 2 to 3 inches long with no claws any ideas
  4. Saltwater Noob

DT Photoplanktin???

Hey guys I have a problem I left my bottle of DT out of the fridge for like 8 hours in my house witch is 74 do you think it is still good it says to keep it in the fridge but I forgot it on my desk now its back in the fridge let me know Thanks
  5. Saltwater Noob

saltwaterfish.com???

Hey Guys, Looking to buy some fish how is this site and what is other good sites to buy fish from that has good price and shipping? Thanks
  6. Saltwater Noob

What do you guys feed?

What do you guys feed your zoo's and softies? I thought the lighting was enough and water changes but I read I also need to dose my tank just not sure with what. Thanks
  7. Saltwater Noob

FoxFace??

I am thinking of getting a foxface are they reef safe and will it be oke with my yellow tang and clown?
  8. Saltwater Noob

Bubbles??

Hey guys, I have a question I switched my lighting about 2 weeks ago to the new extreme pro and am getting cayno and brown hair witch I know is normal but I am also getting bubbles all over on the glass and my pumps and on the rock what is this and how can i get rid of it? Thanks, dan
  9. Saltwater Noob

Moving rock work?

Hey guys hows everyone been doing ;) I have a few questions just got my new lights and want to change my aquascaping around will it hurt if when I do my water change this weekend if I move my rock work around I have a shallow sand bed about 2 to 3 in deep. I know it will stir the sand up some...
  10. Saltwater Noob

kalkwasser?!?!?!

Can someone please break down for me what this is and how it would help a SW system. Thanks, Noob
  11. Saltwater Noob

aquarium canopy

hey guys, If I get the nova extreme pro setup will it hurt is I build a canopy over the top of it and giveit some room so air can still flow I like the light and am getting ready to order it but would also like to have a canopy to cover it that matches my stand will it be ok to cover it...
  12. Saltwater Noob

nova extreme vs nova extreme pro

Hey guys I have the 36" nova extreme 4 bulb T5 lights now with was thinking of buy the pro 6 bulb setup with each bulb having it own reflector. Is the pro alot better and will I be able to keep more coral if I upgrade? I decided to due this as I need ne bulbs 70$ and if I don't buy bulb and...
  13. Saltwater Noob

whats it worth?

Hey guys I am going to sell my tank trying to find out what i should ask. I am not getting ut of the hobby just getting a bigger tank with a new setup now that I know what i am doing ;0 I have a 65gal glass tank with a aquaC remora skimmer with a mj1200. I have a 36" nova extreme T5...
  14. Saltwater Noob

Are these any good?

Is this something I should get or is there somthing better? CPR Aquafuge 2 Refugium MD 18: Aquarium Equipment and Supplies - Aqua Buys Thanks, Dan
  15. Saltwater Noob

Looking to buy some zoo's

Hey guys, I am looking to buy some zoo's if anyone has anything they are looking to get rid of I am looking for about 8 to 12 heads and will pay shipping ;) Let me know Thanks Dan
  16. Saltwater Noob

Will GSP kill shrooms?

I am asking because I have a GSP frag next to some shrooms and when it opens up it hits 1 of the shooms and the one it hiots is dying but the rest are fine? Thanks, Dan
  17. Saltwater Noob

WTB Prefilter Box for AquaC Remora

I want to buy a prefilter box for the AquaC Remora that has a mj1200 pump if anyone has 1 laying around let me know. Thanks, Dan
  18. Saltwater Noob

AquaC Remora going crazy

Hey guys my skimmer is going nuts the cup is filling all the way up in about 45 sec and have it set to the highest height also it is dropping a ton of mirc bubbles in my display tank I thought it might need to be cleaned so I cleaned skimmer and pump with fresh water then hooked it back up same...
  19. Saltwater Noob

Max GPH return pump?

Hey guys am going to upgrade my return pump but need to know how big I can go how to I find out how big a pump I guess my overflow can keep up with? Thanks, Dan
  20. Saltwater Noob

Loctite Super Glue Gel

Hey guys i just bought some Loctite Super Glue Gel at the LHS will this be safe to glue some frags to rocks? I just got some great mushroom frags from Bwlr Thanks again buddy! Also I got a 32 gal trash can at LHS is this ok to mix my water in to do water changes the 5 gal buckets are a pain...