Search results

1. DaBird

OT: A quick note...

Our son had a bad car crash this morning, no seat belt and rolled it 4 times, he's doing well in the hospital...man, glad this day is over...
  2. DaBird

New coral pics...(put on your shades!...)

The purple milli hasn't colored up yet but...2nd:Neon Orange and green Plate 3rd: Acro Selago
  3. DaBird

OT~Betty Lou's getting out tonight...!

Everybody who's anybody is going over to Teresa's reefspace to see her brand new hit song! Wow are YOU in for a treat!!...:whstlr:
  4. DaBird

Coral ID...

I have had this coral for about 8 mths. It's on about an 8 in. rock with an oyster and green 'shrooms, this coral has a ton of these 1/8 in poylps and they have a pretty good sting to other corals. It's encrusting I think, but it's hard to tell, the polyps just kind of dissapear on the rock...
  5. DaBird

Sand hills in my reef...

Good morning all, I have been waking up to a new site in my tank lately. a sand hill, this is the sort of hill that my old Gulf shrimp got moved out of my tank for, LOL...I put in a new large Zoo rock about a week ago and now this sand hill, always in the same spot by that zoo rock...any guesses...
  6. DaBird

People Eaters...

Ok this is a question I've been wondering about...What makes a People Eater a People Eater? There are Protopalys, Palys, and Zoo's...I think that the People Eaters are Zoos but I'm confused about this...then there's button polpys large and small, are they just a large button polyp?...
  7. DaBird

Rainbow Monti...

I just got my Rainbow Monti fron DaddyJax and it is Beautiful !! It's still floating but I couldn't wait to show it off...Man, what color!...Thanks again Jason...(the zoo's haven't opend up yet but ....)...the water was a tad cold, I guess the FedEx driver had his AC blowing full blast ..LOL
  8. DaBird

OT: Nexus Green...

Travis, this is the coolest color for a website...Karma to you for it...Wow!
  9. DaBird

Oh NO!...

Well, when I woke up this morning I saw that the tank was cloudy, oh no! I started checking things out and found out that my coralife PC 'fuge light had fallen into the 'fuge somehow last night, luckily it was not lighted, thank goodness...Well to make a long, sad story shorter, We, Rhonda, my...
  10. DaBird

Ouch!

I posted this on Witty's Zebra post but I thought everyone needed to see it....Warning, Graphic!! Keep Watching… Trust Me - ___/\__\o/___
  11. DaBird

Mag-Momma

There was a thread a few days back about what strange things that Clownfish will host in, last nite I got this pic but couldn't find the thread...They seem happy ...weird...:columbo:
  12. DaBird

Twins!

Here's a new set of twins from my hitchhiker anemone...:crowd:
  13. DaBird

a new "what's this"...

OK, here's a new one that was growing on my mushroom rock and fell off a few days ago, i thought it was a weird mushroom morph but my GF thinks not, my camera doesn't pick it up but it's a day-glo fluorescent green, anyone want to try and ID?....
  14. DaBird

orange with green mouth

Hi all...does anyone have a guess as to what this might be? It's a hitchhiker on the side of my new Gold Max...
  15. DaBird

Hi all...

New here and just saying a big hi from Texas...