Search results

1. Amphibious

Macna XXI full registration for sale $89

Anyone interested in going to MACNA XXI in Atlantic City, but not wanting to pay the current full price registration of $139??? My wife is not going to be able to attend. That frees up a cheap price for a full ticket including the banquet. I paid $89 at last years MACNA. That's what I will...
  2. Amphibious

A new link to Reef Sanctuary.

After some embarrassing moments at MACNA, I realized I hadn't given Reef Sanctuary their proper place on my web site. Don't know how I overlooked it when I joined RS last December. I took a lot of kidding from Travis and Lynn about that, among other things. So, here is a link to my links page...
  3. Amphibious

MACNA spanking!

It seems I've been neglecting my obligations here at RS. I was introduced to RS by Lynn and Frank back in December '06 and registered. I posted a little bio of my experience and then promptly forgot about RS. Coming to MACNA, Lynn and Frank approached me at the Pitts airport and I knew them...
  4. Amphibious

Amphibious is in the Reef Sanctuary.

Hi Everyone. Someone at a reef meeting in FL told me about RS and was going to e-mail me a link but didn't. I finally remembered the RS name and here I am. My bio is quite extensive, here's the short of it. In the hobby since 1946, (no, that's not a typo, I just turned 69 years young!). I set...