Search results

1. andy12265

Fluval G Filter

I have a 55 gallon freshwater. I would not think to put a canister filter on my saltwater. The Fluval G Filter looked intriging because it displays the water parameters on the digital display. This saves a lot of time checking the water specifics with chemicals, test trips, comparisions, etc.
  2. andy12265

Fluval G Filter

Has anyone seen this next product from Fluval? It looks amazing and a sleek design. Does anyone currently use this? Any opnions about it? It looks state of the art with its digital readings and such. Any input!?!?! Here it is posted below: Aquarium Canister Filters: Fluval G Series...
  3. andy12265

Pink Rose Urchin

I haven't seen too much information about these guys....anyone know if they are reef safe ? Thanks, Andy
  4. andy12265

Kent Marine Garlic Extreme

Will kent marine garlic extreme help resolve this ich issue i have in my aquarium?....i can't catch the fishies to put them into a quarantine and i heard that this stuff won't hurt anything in the tank....Comments Anyone? Thanks.
  5. andy12265

FW Stock

I have a 20 gallon aquarium that is currently not in use....i would like to set up a FW tank with it.....probably not gonna be a planted aquarium.....anyone got any cool suggestions i could go with for stocking ?...Thanks
  6. andy12265

Cheato in FW ?

i just purchased cheato and there's way too much for my refugium....i also have a 55 gallon freshwater....can i throw some of it in there?...Will it help the water quality in the freshwater?...I have three silver dollars in there and they are quite herbiverous....maybe they would like a...
  7. andy12265

IM A DAD!!!...sort of

02-02-09_2123.jpg picture by andy12265 - Photobucket 02-02-09_2127-1.jpg picture by andy12265 - Photobucket 02-02-09_2126-1.jpg picture by andy12265 - Photobucket 02-02-09_2122.jpg picture by andy12265 - Photobucket
  8. andy12265

IM A DAD!!!...sort of

Sorry i can't figure out how to post an image on here....i try to attach the images and it says that my file size exceeds the 50 kb rule...Any other way to post it ?
  9. andy12265

IM A DAD!!!...sort of

I am going to try to raise them.....as for the pics...they are kinda blurry cause i took them on my phone ....but i will get them posted once i transport the little guys out of the main tank.
  10. andy12265

IM A DAD!!!...sort of

My two peppermint shrimps just had tons of baby shrimp in my 29 gallon biocube!!!.....I've never had this happen before in a SW tank!!!....what am i to do with them?....Help Me!!!
  11. andy12265

Alternative Methods to RO

Is there any other way to get purified water for the aquarium other than RO or RO/DI means ? Lots of water to waste with those methods... Thanks.
  12. andy12265

Regulate Flow in BioCube

HAHA i can't believe i made it that hard....thanks ....no more toilet noises!!!! Thanks
  13. andy12265

Regulate Flow in BioCube

So that i can place liverock in the 2nd Chamber and not hear the sound of a flushing toilet
  14. andy12265

Regulate Flow in BioCube

Hi i took the bioballs out of my 29 gallon biocube.....how do i "regulate" the flow from chamber one to chamber two?...Ive read about people doing this all over the internet but how do they do it ?....Thanks
  15. andy12265

RO/DI Waste Water

Hi i have two aquariums, a 29-gallon saltwater Biocube and a 55-gallon freshwater......I have an RO/DI filter from The FilterGuys and i was wondering if i could use the waste water from it as water for the freshwater aquarium?....Thanks, Andy.
  16. andy12265

Upgrade + Oscar(s) ?

I know that i would like to keep my silver dollars i have now add an oscar or two. I would like to keep the fish i have...and i was thinking about making the 90 gallon to 125 gallons...The only problem is that i am unsure whether or not my upstairs bedroom (where the 55 gallon freshwater and 20...
  17. andy12265

Upgrade + Oscar(s) ?

Two pearl gouramis and two blue gouramis.
  18. andy12265

Upgrade + Oscar(s) ?

Alright Thanks a lot for all of your advice everyone....Any suggestions i should add to the group i have now when i upgrade to the 90 gallon?...Thanks
  19. andy12265

Upgrade + Oscar(s) ?

Really?....What if i took the gouramis and cherry barbs out of the Mix....That way it'd be the silver dollars, blood parrot cichlid, and then the oscar? I thought i read somewhere that the silver dollars were compatible with the oscar fish. Thanks again.
  20. andy12265

Upgrade + Oscar(s) ?

I currently have a 55 gallon aquarium with 2 silver dollars, 4 gouramis, 3 cherry barbs, and a blood parrot cichlid....They all seem to get along well.....I plan on upgrading them to a 90 gallon aquarium...Would it be possible to add an Oscar or two to this mix of fish ? .....I really like Oscar...