Search results

1. JaxReef

trying to contact corallimorph

corallimorph, please PM me Thanks
  2. JaxReef

cant find a thread

where did the thread "daves dock" go? it was in Reef Chronicles forum but was moved. Great thread to read. Thanks
  3. JaxReef

October Meeting Location

This months meeting on October 21st will be held at Rob's Reef in Orange Park. 904-272-7202 1045 Blanding Blvd Suite 202 Orange Park, FL 32065 If you need directions please visit http://www.robsreef.com/
  4. JaxReef

need ideas on what to do

What would you use a 210g tank for? It has a ball valve at the bottom. I am thinking using it to mix and hold saltwater
  5. JaxReef

9/16 meeting sign up

We are having a do it yourself liverock class at the meeting. If you wish to attend please sign up
  6. JaxReef

Welcome Members

Welcome to NFMAS @ Reef Sanctuary. If you live in the North East Florida, Daytona, South Georgia and Gainesville Areas (or anywhere and willing to travel or will be visiting) and would like to attend our monthly meetings you can view the schedule on our website at www.NFMAS.org All are...
  7. JaxReef

Well I had to get one....

I am a newbie at reef sanctuary and after seeing the arc eye hawk in the site logo for the past week I went out and got this little guy... I had one years ago and I am now wondering why I went so long with out one, Great fish
  8. JaxReef

Weslo Brains

Do you feed your weslo brains? and if so what do you feed and how often?
  9. JaxReef

Pink Tail Triggers

Anyone keeping a Pink Tail Trigger fish in their reef? The ID book says reefsafe but you never know.
  10. JaxReef

My Sps coral reef

I would like to share my aquarium with all of you
  11. JaxReef

club forum

How do I get a forum started for my club?
  12. JaxReef

1st post

Hello, I am from North East Fl. Looking for fellow reefers in my area. Look forward to talking with all of you Steve