Search results

1. S

Light mover does anyone has it

but this mover move on a 4 ft rail for a round trip is around 5 min. which i think should be ok. how much is the voltage used ? 12V or 110V
  2. S

this is the mover that i am talking about does anyone have it ??? http://www.specialty-lights.com/10910.html
  3. S

HI would liek to know does anyone has a light mover. can i know the voltage it is using to run the motor ??
  4. S

4*2*2 common tank

Thanks woodstock it look almost the same except with the yellow fins. Guess only the LFS know if it is Wide band or Black saddle ....
  5. S

4*2*2 common tank

the achilles like to surf the tunze wave and swimming round and round the left side of the tank (just like a mouse running on the wheel) It gets ich every now and than... but after a few days they are all gone. i intro the sohal first than got a bigger achilles. lucky the achille manage to...
  6. S

4*2*2 common tank

a full tank shoot
  7. zoos

zoos

8. S

4*2*2 common tank

thanks the clown had been in there for 4 mths plus i am prepare to catch it out if it mis-behave...... here are some more pic of the tank.. male lyretail green monti two of my biggest fish pink discoma discoma
  9. S

4*2*2 common tank

some update for my tank since it is x mas zoos corner rebuild or my sps hill top view of it ( the red monti is actually an orange monti) green tran reef valley close up of the making of monti hill
  10. S

Trigger in a reef tank

i have a clown in my reef tank so far so good for 4mth plus
  11. S

4*2*2 common tank

it is around 4in, think this the max it can grow in my tank
  12. S

4*2*2 common tank

a video shot of my tank
  13. S

4*2*2 common tank

busy with my project, notthing to update as well only a flying barlett flew out......
  14. S

Unique Shrooms"

here are some of mine mushroom not sure is it ok for me to post here
  15. sunset anthies

sunset anthies

16. S

~ August '06 Photo Contest ~

This a pic of my sunset anthies
  17. S

4*2*2 common tank

HI Gina This is what i does to the rock wall the rock fit to the side of the tank an lies paralla to the tank wall. i did not fit a power head behind main reason is how to keep the rocky wall up right if the power head is place behind. even with the PH behind there is still bound...
  18. S

4*2*2 common tank

Hi Icstorc Thanks i also like the SPS hills but that was the past, all of my sps die off during dismante of the rocky wall. Hi Gina i personnally prefer the rocky wall, it was the pictures that taken by diver of those steep rocky walls where all the anthies swim in and out of the sps...
  19. S

Guess what is this

wow that was nice How long have you been keeping it ?
  20. S

Guess what is this

from the polyps extention it sure look like it but does lobophytum have any green polyps. could not find any info on it