Search results

1. aquaman3680

FS: SPS and LPS something for everybody!

Hello all, I have several things for sale- a little of everything- Orders are going to be a minimum of $100 plus $45 for shipping. Any order over $300 will include free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. Leng Sy Cap.- Frags will be fresh cuts 1- $30 2- $50 3- $50 4- $40 Full pic of...
  2. aquaman3680

Aquaman's 29BC Adventure

Well I have decided to take down the freshwater Bio-Cube and set it up as a saltwater tank. This tank will be predominantly Acans and Zoas/Palys. I may end up doing the 3.36 nanocustoms mod. I am getting the Sapphire Aquatics BC29 Skimmer sent to me this week! Anyways here are some pics as...
  3. aquaman3680

Zoas and Acan FS

Hello all, I have some zoas and an acan for sale. There are several frags of each and the acan is a mini colony of 25-30 polyps of the red and white/grey variety. Here are the pictures of these items, all close ups are of the mother colonies. Devils Armor- $7/polyp Purple Death-...
  4. aquaman3680

Aquaman's 29g Bio-Cube

Hello, Some of you may have seen that I was planning on setting up a 14 gallon Bio-Cube, but I ended up going with the 29 instead. The money difference was not enough to keep me from doing the upgrade. I feel like I would be kicking myself later if I did not do it! Anyways, the tank was...
  5. aquaman3680

Aquaman's 14gal Fresh!

Well as many of you know I have been in the Reefing hobby for about 6 years now. I never had a fresh water tank before going salt so I have the urge to set up a freshwater planted tank. I have decided to go with a Oceanic 14gal Bio-Cube. I will be doing plants and just community fish. I...
  6. aquaman3680

WTT: Guaging Interest

Hey all, I have quite a few really nice zoas and was wanting to try to trade some for some rare or LE chalices. I have mini colonies of most of these zoas/palys- X-Men Devils Armor AOG CPE RPE PD Nuclear Green Unattainables Black Cherries Rose Nebula Whodahs? Cat eyes Candy apple reds Several...
  7. aquaman3680

New Fish Pictures

Hey, I snapped a few new fish pictures last night, just thought I would share- Matt
  8. aquaman3680

Been MIA!

Hello all, I have been MIA for awhile now! Been really busy with work! Hoping to frequent the boards more often now that things have slowed down a bit! I will get some updated shots of the tanks out there today! Matt
  9. aquaman3680

FS: Zoa frag Pack

Hello all! I have fragged several of my zoas and have decided to put together a pack for someone to buy! There are many nice zoas in this pack and they are at a much lower price than many online stores. I am looking to get $200 shipped for the pack. At this time I am only doing a single...
  10. aquaman3680

Aquaman's 40BR Zoa tank

Well, I figured I should start up a thread for my new tank, set up yesterday. The tank is plumbed into my 90 gallon system for a total water volume of 145 gallons. In the 90 I am wanting to make the tank more SPS oriented but I was not willing to give up the zoas so I set up their own tank. So...
  11. aquaman3680

Chalice/Favia feeding

Recently I have started feeding my chalices and favia, and they seem to be doing and growing much faster. My question with them is if I feed one mouth or head does it go to a central stomach or do I need to feed all mouths to make this more effective. I am pretty sure favias have individual...
  12. aquaman3680

New tank pictures!

Here are some updated pictures of my 90 gallon tank! Enjoy! Matt
  13. aquaman3680

What do you keep your pH at?

Hey all, I have recently raised my pH to 8.35 and noticed a huge jump in the growth of the corals. Just wondering what you all keep your pH at? If you keep it low or high post how the corals are affected. Matt
  14. aquaman3680

Aquaman's Nano Adventure

Well hello all, I Have had a 20 gallon tank that is plumbed in with my 90 gallon for quite some time now. Until recently the tank looked real bad and had hair algae everywhere. I recently got the tank drilled for an overflow and got it set up with some nice coral and fish! The tank looks...
  15. aquaman3680

Zoa pics!

Well I took some new pics of some recent zoanthid purchases! Matt
  16. aquaman3680

New tank pics!

Hey all! I have been asked for some new pics so here they are! There ya go enjoy! Matt
  17. aquaman3680

OT: How to get a free Wii, works too

Yeah i know you are thinking it is spam but it is not! This actually works, a couple of my friends have gotten ps3's and x box 360s off this website. I am going for the wii. I thought i would share this with you so you can do it too! Check it out :: Xpango - Get the Latest Gaming...
  18. aquaman3680

Coral of the Month November: Favia

This months coral is Favias. These are very interesting looking corals and come in many different colors and varieties. Favias are part of the very large family of brain corals. These corals are commonly called Moon Coral, Green Moon Coral, Pineapple Coral, Brain Coral, and Star Coral...
  19. aquaman3680

Our Members!

Members: Aquaman3680 Green carpet with a saddleback host rreynell's awesome green carpet! Sasquach's Beaded and GBTA! Dentoid's RBTA! Cheek's RBTA- Roberts other anemones not pictured- GBTA- Green Carpet- And Sebae xelnaga15's anemone with 2 awesome maroons! Brothawolf's RBTA...
  20. aquaman3680

Anemone Club Members

Ok since we have so much more room, post new pictures of your anemones so I can be sure to get all active members down! Feel free to list anything that hosts in the anemone too! All anemones are welcome except aptasia! Matt