Search results

1. M

is this bleached or lack of light

I need suggestion on this brain coral, I dont know if its suppose to be brown color in this one or should have more color cuz I had it for like almost 1 year now, been into my different tanks and always has these brown color in it. Is this what it suppose to be or its lacking light or too strong...
  2. M

Mixing Kh buffer

Ive been using the seachem kh builder as one of my 2 part dosing. Its seems like my kh is keep dropping no matter how condensed I mixed the water with kh. I usually do 6 Tea spoon of kh powder added to 2 litter of ro water, No matter what I do, there will be some white concentrated formed at the...
  3. M

Zoa not opening after transfer to another tank!!

I recently built up a frag tank that is 10 gallon tank with one power head and filter that has carbon and filterfloss in it. I added new live sand but the water is from my old established tank that is 10 months old. The thing is after I transfer all my fragged zoa into new tank, they were first...
  4. M

Is my Acropora bleached?

Hi, I had keep this acro for about 1 month to 2 now. It has amazing neon green color, really pop up in my tank. But I was wondering is that normal for the white spots on the base of my coral? I cant really tell its been like that ever since I bought it but maybe It spread a little bit. I cant...
  5. M

Brain coral damaged

I got a brain coral was damaged before I bought it, I didn't realize it until I brought it home. It's been in my tank for 4 -5months now, the wound has still not recovered yet. So anyone has any idea? I tried the brush the algae off on the damages area two times. I feed powder but can't...
  6. M

Can any one ID this zoa for me?

What kind of zoa is this, I know it's pink zoa:LOL:but what's the whole name of it?
  7. M

Is this brown jelly disease in my frogspawn ?

I have just cut the piece off from my wall frogspawn, but usually where is the brown jelly located? Under the tissue or on the skeleton? I pointed the brown stuff that was coming out from the cut, if u know what that is? A side pic of my frog after cut If these are brown jelly...
  8. M

Why is my Frogspawn receding??

I had this wall frogspawn for 2-3weeks now in my tank, it was fully open and expanded before until I notice one part of my coral is receding from yesterday,and I took a careful obervation today, notice it got a little worth. My tank is 65Gallon tank 6 months old, All my other corals are opened...
  9. M

ID my chalice please

Does anyone know what kind of chalice that I have? Also, I know some chalice dont like strong light but others do. So anyone can tell me more about my Chalice would be great. Also, What should I feed my chalice, Ive been feeding powder and oyster feast while I turned of my pump. Does anyone...
  10. M

how to get rid of this??

I had this algae in my tank from the beginning. Its getting spread out, out of control. So I was looking for help how to get rid of them. I tried using a tweezer to take all of them, but they grow back so fast!! tank 5 months old API water test result shows nothing is wrong (phosphate, nitrate...
  11. M

American PH PinPoint gone bad!!

Hi, so i bought this American Ph Pin monitor from a owner which he told me it was only used for 3 weeks, and it was calibrated by the time I bought it. So, I bought it home, run it in my tank, the numbers were off so i thought maybe I need to recalibrate it. After today,I was calibrating it, the...
  12. M

Bracket on deltec mc 500

Is the bracket on the deltec mc 500 installed on rsm250 a must? I have this person local selling one without bracket for 250. I don't want to DIY a piece bracket **** end up broken.
  13. M

Blue hippo tand with quarantine tank

I just got this mini hippo tang about 1-1.5". I puted him in my main tank for 20mins until I did some reading saying he has very terrible ich problem that will explod when he's stressed. I also notice a few line of whiteish lines on its body, not very ovious, they are not ich for sure cuz they...
  14. M

Rsm250 +filter floss +ATO = Dont Work

I bought the jbj auto top off on my rsm. I install it the senser in my left chamber next to the white filter floss. But it seems the filter floss gets dirty after 2 days, and it will raise the water level due to it blocking the water. I tried to put the senser in my right chamber as well, but...
  15. M

ID this coral plz and Propagation!

I bought this combo corals, 1)I know the top one is Soft Finger Coral,is it filter feed or do I need to feed shrimp? 2) What's the bottom one? Is it pineapple coral? Do I need to feed this guy,if yes, what should I feed with? 3) I realize I dont really like this bottom that much,what are the...
  16. M

LF Skimmer Deltec MC500

like title says, has to be coming with bracket and etc. pm me
  17. M

EMERGENCY!!!! Butterfly fish Upside Down in my Hospitality Tank!!!!

Sorry to post another thread in the forum, but I really want to get everyones attention since my fish is even worth than before the treatment started. My yellow Longnose butterfly fish was bacteria infected. So I moved him into a hospitality tank with a small powerhead and heater. The tank is...
  18. M

Everyone please give some idea to my corals :)

I had this tank been set up for 2 months now, the water has been cycled and diatoms are almost gone. Its a red sea max 250 which is 65 Gallon with 6 T5 bubls. I moved most of my corals from my older and smaller tank to this current one due to my torch coral wasnt doing so good anyways. They...
  19. M

What happened to my Butterfly fish?

I wake up this morning, realize the back tail of one of my butterfly is seems damaged or infected? i did my water change last week. My Tank is Red sea max 250. 65Gallon, only two paired butterfly and other corals such as frogspawn, torch, acan, mushroom, brain coral etc. I didnt do a water...
  20. M

Flow is too strong, Loc-Line doesn't work on my Rsm, Help needed!!!!!!

Like title said, my sugar sand got flip and over by the flow no matter which way I turn the nozzle on my RSM 250. I have seen people adding Split Loc-Line, and I spent 2 weeks studying them on google search and even on this forum, also spending for the last week to adjust and modify, but there...