Search results

1. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

+1, on that.
  2. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

Yes. I agree completely. And i do not have much patience, and that's another reason why i wanted to have a tank so that i learn that by managing my stress.
  3. R

nob35's S650

Hey, can you please check your PM, I sent a PM to get an info about the guy you got your tank from.
  4. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

He can help because he purchased the tank from the same buyer so he might have contact with him, on phone or emails. I can't have his email because eBay doesn't give that info out. I have been reading for 6 months. I'm getting a bigger tank so that I don't make it over crowd and over feed...
  5. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

Hey, I am actually trying to buy from that seller but it's not letting me pay, the PayPal says I can not pay and contact the seller. I sent him multiple messages from eBay but havent heard back. CAN YOU HELP ?
  6. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

I'm done with this.
  7. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

Yes and No. You can not just compare using that analogy here. My local car dealer deliver my car and not Red Sea.they also keep parts and they are the representative of the company which in this case not true. anyway, all i'm saying is that there could have been a better way of dealing this...
  8. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

Thanks, I'm just having one bad experience after another with this Tank buy. I'm just surprised why cant Red Sea deal with their authorized retailer if I don't want to deal with him. It's not like they have 1 million of them. I love the product itself and pretty sure its a damn good product...
  9. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

I just canceled my RSM S-500 order, I didn't wanted to deal with my local fish store, I'll have to just reconsider my decision to order RSM S-500, Red Sea asked me to go to local fish store for a small request and that too just change the color. I thought red sea will support me directly, it...
  10. R

Vince's new RSM 500S

Just called the Red Sea. It turns out I have to go through the LFS and I do not share a great relationship with the LFS guy. Because he always trys to rip me off. And now just to change the color from black to white I bet he is going ask for more money. Can any one from Red Sea help ? Dealer...
  11. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

I just ordered, 100 LB Marco rock and 20 LB special cut rocks from Marco. I'm also going to order 2 X 250 W heaters but waiting to see if i need anything else so i don't have to sheep items one by one. I haven't yet ordered the Apex controller, who has the best prices ? Everyone had different...
  12. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

Actually, i remember reading your thread that you had two and so i decided to use two heater too in case i need backup, also i'm going to run a controller so will set up in a way if one goes off then another picks up after 2-3 degree interval.
  13. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

Thanks, BTW I have read your thread too. :) I'm looking forward to follow your thread and share my experience for years to come.
  14. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

Well, thanks for the info. I have gone through your thread and all other build threads that have started since 2010. :) What heaters you think are good ? And can you please share which GFO and carbon filters are good.
  15. R

Nish's RSM S-500 build

I just ordered my first Salt water tank ever....RSM S-500. Just so you know and don't get frustrated with lack of my practical knowledge, I do not have any experience in fish keeping. I got a 10 gallon freshwater tank about 2 months back and then ordered this S--500. Next thing I need help...
  16. R

Vince's new RSM 500S

Thanks. I will call them Monday. I might need to change the color too, from Black to white. We will see if that can be done. But I came to know that the room I was planning to put in wont work so will have to put it in living room and black wont look good in that room. So fingers crossed.
  17. R

Vince's new RSM 500S

Haa..I don't have any experience in fish keeping. I just got 10 gallon freshwater tank 1 month ago and then decided to buy this RSM 500. So I will need more help from you. :)
  18. R

Vince's new RSM 500S

By the way, Vince. I'm planning to order 75lb Marcos rock and 75 lb Pukani. What are you ordering ? Also what other thing you ordered ? I have testing kit and salinity meter. Etc. I'm planning for controller and MP40, not sure if I need reactors until I have lot more corals.
  19. R

Vince's new RSM 500S

My order is already with Red Sea at the least that is what my LFS guy told me. I will call Red Sea on Monday, I saw the number somewhere on the forum so I will call and see. It's possible that they ran out of stock during holiday season.
  20. R

Vince's new RSM 500S

I can't wait either. Kind of stressful. :)