Search results

1. B

leds

wonder if anyone knows where I could get a good prices on some cool white and blue leds,
  2. B

sexing mandarins

anyone know how to tell the difference in gender for the mandarin
  3. B

threadlike

like a geek i'm looking at my tank at night, its amazing the bugs and worms you see, but there is a couple things, i found that i'm not sure of, first, i found a crab, very small, black and white legs, brown body and claws,with a white tip on claws,and thorns all over his claws and arms, doesn't...
  4. B

mandrins

wondering about getting a mandrin. but worried about the fish i already have. mainly my jawfish and my three spot domino damsel, the damsel has trippled in size and is bigger than my royal beauty angel, and the bigger he gets the bossier he is, i have an abundance of copes and amphlipods in my...
  5. B

what is it

i have a couple questions on identifying a couple odd things i have spotted at night, with my flashlight, i noticed something coming out of a small hole in my rock, it is a crab but what kind, he doesnt come all the way out can't see the face, but one side of him comes out, can see what looks...
  6. B

emerald crab

hi everyone , new on here, i have had a salt tank for about a year now, i love it, i have freshwater also, have raised a number of different kinds of freshwater fish over the years, but i am hooked on the saltwater now, i have a reef safe tank, the only thing i am puzzled by is the death of my...