Search results

1. B

leds

wonder if anyone knows where I could get a good prices on some cool white and blue leds,
  2. B

Need some advice about skimmer

i built my own skimmer by going on you tube, my intake has a pump, i put a valve on inlet and outlet, gives me better controll on how high the water is inmy skimmer, then made a overflow cup on top that the skum drops in, then i have a hole in cup witha hose running down to a collection container,
  3. B

Green mandarin - Synchiropus splendidus

hey guys, just got another tank up and running, in between my main tank and sump. 30 gallon. i hope you keep posting your info, thinking of breeding something, mybe mandrins, already have one in my main tank,i have plenty of pods in my system,good luck guys,
  4. B

Mandarin Gobies and Pod Condos

my scooter and mandrin are eating copepods , my tank is 200 gallons with 250 lbs of live rock, but the most important thing is my sump, refugium which help repopulate, but my main tank also is producing more, i also feed the pods which, promote multiplication.
  5. B

tank disaster help!

ALSO I THINK YOU SHOULD PUT SOMETHING IN THERE TO TREAT THE FISH, mythlane blue is good to treat exterior parisites, only thing is the water will turn dark blue, and will only disapate by doing weekly water changes, another good thing to add with your water changes is a little aquarium salt to...
  6. B

sexing mandarins

wow cool pic, what are you going to feed the fry. are they fairly easy to raise
  7. B

Stocking Question......

if you go on websites that sell fish they usually tell you if they are reef safe or not, and what they might eat,pritty accurate,
  8. B

Stocking Question......

yes they are, i also have three firefish and so far they are fine, though two stay together most of the time, i have two royal grammas with no problems at all
  9. B

sexing mandarins

thanks
  10. B

Stocking Question......

oops i mean royal gramma gets cleaned by the shrimp
  11. B

Stocking Question......

i have royal gramas with my cleaner shrimp, and they are fine my cleaner shrimp sometimes get crawled on and cleaned by the shrimp,
  12. B

sexing mandarins

anyone know how to tell the difference in gender for the mandarin
  13. B

something on my fish!

mythane blue is good for exterierinfections and fungus .do you add any aquarium salt to your water.
  14. B

What is the best online fish supplier?

ive had good luck with petsolutions, live aquaria had luck with fish but not corals
  15. B

Fromia Starfish lost his legs

i looked on line for those micro star fish, do you know of a place to order them. im a long ways away from you in NH
  16. B

Led build help. Calling all led experts.

i have to respectfully dissagree about the glass top. i have mine covered and i never had problems, as a matter of fact, i have raised tropical fish for 20 years bred numerous different types, with no problems, i have better control of my temps in the water, dust and other possible airborn...
  17. B

threadlike

yeah so hard to get one,it retracts so quick, ill try
  18. B

threadlike

like a geek i'm looking at my tank at night, its amazing the bugs and worms you see, but there is a couple things, i found that i'm not sure of, first, i found a crab, very small, black and white legs, brown body and claws,with a white tip on claws,and thorns all over his claws and arms, doesn't...
  19. B

mandrins

wondering about getting a mandrin. but worried about the fish i already have. mainly my jawfish and my three spot domino damsel, the damsel has trippled in size and is bigger than my royal beauty angel, and the bigger he gets the bossier he is, i have an abundance of copes and amphlipods in my...
  20. B

"Why are my Zoanthids closed?" - Care, Pests, and Troubleshooting

wow what good info and pics,