Search results

1. A

Please help me Identify these!

I tried but I fear that it might just spread more.... I just ditched the live rock I got from her...How can I make sure that the Majano anemones have not spread...It was in the tank for 4 days. Should I maybe add something to prevent the spread?
  2. A

Thanks for your reply. Should I maybe remove the anemones by hand. I just saw that they are bad hitch-hikers!
  3. A

Hello All, I am still getting used to my Biocube29. I recently got some live rock with some goodies on them from a nice girl who was closing her tank. Please help me identify these with advice on how to keep them happy! :) Thanks for the help! I am sad that one of the...
  4. A

Hello!

Thanks for all the welcome! :olsmile:
  5. A

Yellow Stuff on Live Rock!

Thanks everyone...From what I looked around in different images; it appears to be a Sponge..but it doesn't look too soft like a sponge but on the other hand, please correct me if I am wrong...'Sponges don't like light' is what I have read and so far it appears like they are away from the...
  6. A

This is how it looks...
  7. A

Basics of Lighting for Reef Systems

Very informative..Thanks!
  8. A

Hello!

Thank you :square: Looking forward to it!
  9. A

Hi, I just started out this Sunday by buying a Biocube and a few Live Rocks. I just started noticing some Yellow stuff...Anyone who could offer some advice would be of great help. Thanks.
  10. A

Hello!

Hello All, I am very excited to join this group. I just started out last Sunday by buying a Biocube 29 and a few Live Rock and can't wait to learn and share my experience. Thanks for including me in, :square: Shree