Search results

1. MrReefNoob

BUILDING A DREAM....Dream 2.0

Some info on the Dual Media Reactor... I had this idea for dual reactor that... - was easy to install - changing media was easy and less messy - ran on one pump - occupied less space - customizable plumbing - adjustable flow - and ofcourse one that looked good ;) I discussed with SIAM Ocean...
  2. MrReefNoob

The tank is still on... :) There was a lack of time... Made a change in scape too... I will be back... :) Pics of stuff that have been happening in past few months...
  3. MrReefNoob

Hi Mayja, Thanks a lot for the great honor. Sorry was away on other commitments and wasn't here for a while. I have made some changes to my tank and once everything settles in il post an update. I hope il be worthy for a nomination again in the near future hehehe :)
  4. MrReefNoob

Hey Wrangy, Sorry bro was away coz of some other engagements. I apologize for the late reply too. Tank is going okay :) Made a more conservative reefscape change and some new equipment additions. Will post an update :)
  5. MrReefNoob

Hi Mischko, Thanks a lot for the compliment and encouragement :) There was bits of hic ups and bumps but things seem to doing okay now.
  6. MrReefNoob

Hi ReefJunkie, Thanks a bunch for viewing my reefing journey and for the kind compliments. The build was hard word but I enjoyed it and dared to "Dream" :) One of my passion is equipments and I wanted to get the necessary stuff to satisfy my addiction :D I have made some new additions about...
  7. MrReefNoob

Hi Mr. Reeefer, Thanks a lot for the kind words and I am glad my "build" turns ya on :D You are absolutely right...the satisfaction of DIY is just something one has to experience. Seeing one's plan come to life is just a unique feeling. It's not easy but it's definitely worthwhile. I am really...
  8. MrReefNoob

Wrangy's 50 Gallon Reef Cube

Hi Dom, Excellent new additions. SPS frags looks beautiful and nice colours. Wish yu good luck with the Zeovit additives. Try Pohl's extra too...it does work and help colour up corals. :)
  9. MrReefNoob

Hi Mayja, Thanks a lot for the support my friend. Recognition from peers is a big motivation for me. I don't wanna nominate myself as a contender...but il work hard on my reef and let the corals grow out more and maybe one day in future I can be worthy of a nomination by you guys. Thanks...
  10. MrReefNoob

Hi Diana, Thanks a lot for viewing :) Yes will post some updates once the frags are settled in :)
  11. MrReefNoob

Thanks Dom. You are right no short cuts to have a successful reef. And there is no constant in reefing. It's forever changing and the trick is to monitor and adjust when and where necessary :) I feel it's always best to start a Zeovit tank from the outset...you will have better control. I'm...
  12. MrReefNoob

Pretty neat video of the Eco-Lamps unit in action... http://youtu.be/4h57A_uk8AM
  13. MrReefNoob

Some additions...
  14. MrReefNoob

hi tommy, Thanks a lot for dropping back again and for the kind words :)
  15. MrReefNoob

Hiya Dom, You definately doing this right. Slow n steady,,,, I would definately encourage to try out a UNLS system...there is something about the look and feel of these systems that makes them stand apart. You have to see them in person to see the difference. What iv known is you don't need...
  16. MrReefNoob

Hi Jose, Thanks a lot for viewing my thread and taking time to read through. Thanks again for the kind words of compliment and I'm glad I could help u to "Dream" and make it a reality :)
  17. MrReefNoob

Hi Reef Commando, You are right...there are many great tanks that are not using Zeovit and looks amazing. But a true ULNS system stands apart in how it looks...it's like crystal among the glass.... I wanted to achieve that so hence the Zeovit way.
  18. MrReefNoob

Hiya Dom, My going Zeovit is just wanting to try something different and see first hand how things work out. I liked the idea of tweaking things here and there and see how corals respond. The idea is achieving a true ULNS system. My personal opinion is Zeovit works best in a SPS dominated...
  19. MrReefNoob

Hi nanoreefing4fun, Thanks a lot for the kind words :)
  20. MrReefNoob

I lost TOTM :( Thanks so much to each and everyone who voted for me. I am a winner their eyes...that means a lot to me.... Happy Reefing!!