Search results

1. nijunet

A Slice of Summer

Hi All, I just wanted to share my new Watermelon Chalice. Enjoy!!
  2. nijunet

Clownfish Spawning (video)

Hi All, I just caught my clownfish spawning on video and wanted to share. ENJOY!! Nicole:whstlr:
  3. nijunet

Ro Di installation help

Hi all, Everyone has been so helpful with all my questions. I am starting up a 90 next week and want to do it right. I just got my aqua-safe ro di last night. Here is the link...
  4. nijunet

Thank You

Hi all, I just wanted to say Thank you to Premium Aquatics and Woodstock. I got my Ph monitor today for winning the photo contest. I can't wait till I get it set up and figure out how to use it:smirk: Nicole
  5. nijunet

I'm a momma!!!

Hi all, Happy Thanksgiving!!! So, I just came home to my seahorse giving birth, had no idea he was even pregnant. I ended up catching a few in a net and the rest well let's just say happy thanksgiving to the others in the tank.:bugout: My question is, is there any chance of them surviving or...
  6. nijunet

My Bad Impulse Buy, I Think?

Hi All, Well, I went to my LFS the other day and saw a Feather Starfish. It is the coolest looking thing. Anyway, I bought it without doing any research before hand. Sure enough I get home and started reading up on it and everything I read stated that they are nearly impossible to keep, and...
  7. nijunet

Dendrophyllia

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Dendrophyllia. I have been looking for a while and can't seem to get my hands on any. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. nijunet

Which anemone is best for clownfish

Hi, I just picked up a mated pair of orange skunk clownfish and was wondering which anemone would be best for them. Any suggestions?
  9. nijunet

Am I crazy?

Hi everyone, So , I have a 55 reef setup which I love. I have been offered a 180 gallon for free and I don't know what to do. I have the room, I know I have to upgrade everything. Right now I have a cpr protein skimmer, cpr aqua fuge medium, a filter, pumps for circulation of water and 48"...
  10. nijunet

Can I put a pygmy seahorse in my refugium?

Hi, I have just set up a large CPR refugium and I was wondering if I can add a pygmy seahorse to it? I don't know if this is a crazy question but, I was wondering. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  11. nijunet

Refugium cracked what glue is safe?

Hi, I just got my refugium and it came with a little crack (small water leak) and I can't return. What glue can I use that is safe for my tank? Thanks in advance for your help.
  12. nijunet

Hi All,

Hi all, I just wanted to say hi and get some help from the people who seem to know everything. I have just recently set up a 55 gallon reef tank and just purchased a cpr hang on refuge size small. I was curious what recommendations you guys have for starting out. I have no idea what to put...