Search results

1. iluvzigz

OT: Word Relation Game

surpass
  2. iluvzigz

Lynn and Frank's saltwater adventure.

whats this no update in months>>shame on you lynn hows everything?
  3. iluvzigz

Frankie's 120gal. glass experiment

hey frankie just checkin in to say the tank is looking fantastic...i cant believe how big that sun coral has gotten..it is huge compared to when you first got it. nice!
  4. iluvzigz

OT~No reason thread

heres a clip i just found...dont know if anyone has posted this already. Its about a reef that has been exposed due to a earthquake. Sad. Check it out. Quake lifts Solomons island metres from the sea - Yahoo! News
  5. iluvzigz

JFK_Jr's 150 Gallon Starphire

Negative , i havent heard from him either. I've been busy myself yeah lynn your right ,I've never actually met him. I was supposed to meet up with him at a frag swap. But we had forgot to cordinate before hand so we didnt know who to look for..LMAO
  6. iluvzigz

ph and alk - again!!

I know this has been covered a million times but i know everyones tank is different. OK this has been going on for a while now but i need to do somthing more permanent. my levels are as follows: sal-1.022 amn-0 trite-0 trate-10 ph-7.7 phos- .2 calc-500 alk-8.4 dkh I dont currently...
  7. iluvzigz

OT~No reason thread

wow thats where im going.!! If i ever go to vegas that is.
  8. iluvzigz

OT: Word Relation Game

may I ?
  9. iluvzigz

OT~No reason thread

Nice!
  10. iluvzigz

(OT) Just A Word Game

leak
  11. iluvzigz

ReefSpace Update Thread

Y not?? Welcome inlimbo!
  12. iluvzigz

ReefSpace Update Thread

wooo hoo boohooze...glad you could finnally make it!
  13. iluvzigz

my first coral!

Maybe you should go to the Woodstock has been banned thread.Travis is giving away a million dollars. Then if you get it you can buy me some lights too.
  14. iluvzigz

Woodstock has been banned.

id be happy with 10 grand.. Welcome back Doni!!
  15. iluvzigz

Woodstock has been banned.

I bet she couldnt even make it the full 24hrs. She prob registered another screen name for the day just to get on. LOL BOOZE-that one sure suits you more -definetly!
  16. iluvzigz

Who's better at breaking RS?

this is hillarious..thats why trav threatened me with a banning. ha! WOODY!!! Can you hear me?
  17. iluvzigz

OT: Windows vista worth it?

hey matt just try and find boomers thread...where he was having trouble with it. Everyone advises against it,at least for a year or so.
  18. iluvzigz

my first coral!

do nuts spread? LMAO yea congrats dragon- that mush should multply like crazy. Good luck with the newbie.
  19. iluvzigz

EBAY 110 gal. in western NC 22 min left

i agree...i picked up a 180gallon ,stand ,canopy w/mh and redsea skimmer for 400 bucks- granted i think i got a killer deal, but that is still pricey IMO.
  20. iluvzigz

(OT) Just A Word Game

hey i said that on the previous page-stop biting my style..j/k Tyrannosaurus