Search results

1. B

60 inch t5 Lighing fixture and 2 x 48 inch magenta/blue ecoxotic stunner strips

Ok guys and gals here is what I have for sale and this price is to blow them out the water and onto your tank. I would like to sell as a complete package. Prices at the end is what I paid for them 1. Odyssea 60 inch t5 fixture with built in timer and LED moonlights - $150.00 Upgraded...
  2. B

jabeo WP-25 for sale X 2 $120 shipped

I have 2 Jabeo WP-25 pumps for sale would like to sell them as a pair. Asking 120$ for both shipped, used for 3 months, only reason Im selling is because I have a 5ft long tank and they arent strong enough.
  3. B

FS Reef Breeders Photon 48 LED fixture

I have for sale a 2 month old Reef Breeders Photon 48. Comes with hanging kit and original packaging. This was GREAT for our tank however we are going to a softie only tank and to be honest its to much light to just run softies. Ive never had either channel over 85% and have not even touched...
  4. B

FS or Trade PCX-40 external water pump, NEVER USED $150 shipped

You can find some details here http://www.marinedepot.com/pumps_gen-x_mak-4_mak-5-ap.html Was gonna use this for a basement install however decided to do a under tank sump. NEVER seen water, pump is in pristine condition, not one scratch on it. Asking $150 shipped or will trade for 2...
  5. B

Reef Breeders Photon 16s x 2 $500 shipped

I have 2 of the Photon 16s from Reef Breeders. They are close to 6 months old. They work perfect I simply got a longer tank and do not want to buy another fixture to cover the shaded area. Retail new is $319.00 , so save yourself $150. Hanging kits included. These have never seen 100% I run...
  6. B

Ecotech MP40W for sale $350 shipped

To big for my tank, Newer wetside. Works great, Build date April 10, 2010, Wetside replaced 2 months ago. Thanks Again
  7. B

For Sale LED fixture with optics

Im going to be going to a single fixture instead of two. I am asking only $250 for these both shipped to the Lower 48. I am the 2nd owner of these LEDs, these units are CLEAN!!! When I received them aprox 2 months ago there were no hanging kits (never came with them unfortunitually) and they...
  8. B

2 AI Sols and Digital Controller

These were purchased aprox 2 months ago. 2 Black AI Sol blues and New Digital Controller with firmware upgrade already done. Paid $399.99 a piece for the AIs and $79.99 for the controller with tax I paid about $925 for them all will sell them for $750.00 Shipped. I have the boxes and...
  9. B

Brand New D&D Terminator 2 Skimmer

I have 2 of these and one has never even been put together. I used the pump for aprox 2 weeks on another project. This skimmer is rated for 300 gallons. Every part of skimmer is still in plastic and in original box. All you need is a maxi jet 1200 as a feeder pump. I might have one laying...
  10. B

My 150 gallon Tall

Ive had this tank up and running for about a year. Its gone through many of changes Ill post everything I have equipment wise and livestock along with some pictures. Equipment: 150 gallon drilled tank 30 gallon sump Reef Octopus skimmer Reef Octopus Dual Output powerheads sedra 12000...
  11. B

FS Marineland 48 Inch Marine Series Pro HQI Lighting

Link to fixture Marineland 48in Marine Series Pro Metal Halide HQI Lighting This light is perfect. Its mounted in my canopy and will need new screws for the legs. I have the box for it. All bulbs have been upgraded. All new Hamilton Tech 14k halides, ATI cool Blue and ATI Purple Plus...
  12. B

FS 2 boost LED fixtures mu 135 V2 fixtures

Each will cover a area of 24 x 24 at 24 inches deep. My problem is my tank is 32 inches deep. Plus they are a little to blue for my eyes. Both units less then a year old. I removed the hanging kit and replaced with bolts to put in my canopy. I still have the hanging kit. Each fixture has 15...
  13. B

question on drains

on our tank we have 2 3/4 inch drains and a 3/4 inch return. We have a sendra 7 on it and we have to dial it back half way just so the drains can keep up. by doing this the pump is getting warmer and heating up the water. Since we are dialing it back would a mag 3 simply suffice since this is...
  14. B

Question

Well as alot of you have heard the Ohio and surrounding areas got hit bad yesterday with Thunderstorms. We have been without power for aprox 30 hours. During the night I could not stay awake to keep sturing the water and I lost a flame angel and coral beauty. I was going down every 30 min and...
  15. B

Interesting BTA

Was sold to me as a RBTA when I got it , it was the size of a quarter now its 5 inches across and the color is insane, a florscent orange with small patches of bright green
  16. B

Stopping by and introducing myself

Hello all my name is Don and id like to say hi. I currently am running a 150 gallon Tall Tank that has been going for about a year. Its a mixed tank and here is my livestock Naso Tang Blue Hippo Tang 2 Osc Clowns Flame Angel Lemonpeel Angel Coral Beauty Hawk Fish Lemon Damsel Fiji...