Search results

1. Chris954

Coraline rocks

hey guys went out of town for about a week just got back yesterday and i was check out my biocube and all my purple coraline rocks are turn green reason for this would be ?
  2. Chris954

Green patches forming on my live sand

Reason for this would be ? My tanks only been up about seven months
  3. Chris954

saltwaterfish

i am planning on order some stuff from there i want to know if anyone has ever order from this site are they any good ?
  4. Chris954

Hammer coral

Hey guys looking to get a hammer coral I have a 29 gallon bio cube but I want to know if the light I have on my biocube are good for the hammer coral
  5. Chris954

McDonald monopoly

Is anyone play if so post what you have
  6. Chris954

Corals

Hey guys what are some corals that don't required feed I know one of them are green star polpys what are some other corals
  7. Chris954

keep die

why do they keep die in my tank i do water change every week i get my water test and everything come out good they last about a month and then downhill from there :verymad::verymad: could it be that my tank too new for them i am only five months into this hobby i have a 29gallon biocube
  8. Chris954

too many fish

how do you know whats your limit of fish you should have in your tank? i have a 29gallon biocube so far i have five fish
  9. Chris954

advice

hey guys what kinda advice can you guys give me on the getting a oceanic biocube protein skimmer and oceanic biocube circulation inline aquarium water pump i had the 29 gallon biocube for about five months is it to soon to get these items ? or should i go with something better any input and...
  10. Chris954

microbe-life herbal actives

has anyone ever try this out Google Image Result for http://www.petmountain.com/photos/product/giant/114420S523283/-/4-oz-treats-59-gallons-for-10-days-.jpg
  11. Chris954

buy my first corals HELP!!!

hey guys lets see if you guys can help me out i got a 29" biocube stock lights i want to start buy corals what are some good,cheap corals i can buy to start off with i was think of getting maybe some button polyps,candy cane,green star polyps,zoanthids, pulsing xenia these are some of the corals...
  12. Chris954

White sebae anemone

Hey guys what do you think about the white sebae anemone planning on getting one for my biocube anyone have one ?
  13. Chris954

pink tip haitian anemone

what do you guys think about the pink tip haitian anemone this kinda of anemone seem to like my tank i had a rose tip anemone didnt do so good and die on me but this one doing so good and got it for only $12.99 does anyone else have one
  14. Chris954

Damn ich

I got home and my hermit crabs were eating my fish damn ich kill them all :cry1::cry1::verymad:
  15. Chris954

help!!!

hello everyone i woke up to a problem it seem that one of my clown fish has ich he seem fine swimming and everything but i want to fix this i wanted to know if i should do a water change first or after i go buy that "ich attack" thanks in advance guys
  16. Chris954

Moving

hey guys so i am moving in sep. to my new place my tank been up for about 4 half months everyday i think on how am i going to move it to my place i have a 29 biocube what are the steps on moving it help
  17. Chris954

Help!!!!!!

my anemone has just ate my cleaner shrimp has anyone ever seen this? is this normal i am so :confused: right now
  18. Chris954

Fl

Where are all the reef sanctuary in FL
  19. Chris954

Rock setup

Hey guys how everyone doing want to see if you guys can give me some pointers on set up my rocks every time I do a water change I always move my rocks not really happy with the look. I want to know for those that has a biocube can you post pictures so I can get some kinda of idea on how I should...
  20. Chris954

Xenia

hey guys take a look at my Xenia and tell me what you guys think i had it for about two half weeks at first it was fine but that last two days it been looking like this what can i do to save it i dont want to lose it thanks for the help guys