Search results

1. C

Red Sea Max 250

Thank you guys!
  2. C

Red Sea Max 250

http://www.bigalspets.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/7/17849.jpg I think I should get this one. What do you suggest?
  3. C

Red Sea Max 250

Should I get the "dry one" or the "live one"
  4. C

Red Sea Max 250

Gracias I was not aware of that. As a matter of fact I always felt that I used the wrong sand because its to fine. I should take advantage of this and get the more coarse sand. Thanks.
  5. C

Red Sea Max 250

Thank you for this list. I just have two questions. Why do I need to get rid of all the sand? Why do I need to keep one cup of sand?
  6. C

Red Sea Max 250

Thanks guys, I am moving in about a month so I am thinking about how to move the tank without creating havoc. I am also thinking about buying Steve's Led lights to reduce the temperature issues of the Red Sea Max 250.
  7. C

Red Sea Max 250

I just reworked today my rsm-250, transferred corals and fish from a biocube 29. I know it's over stocked with fish, I will be trading some of them to my LFS. Some of the mushrooms are not open yet I am hoping they will in a few days. Which fishes should I remove? Any suggestions /...
  8. C

PH Level

My PH level went up all of a sudden in my oceanic biocube 29. I have one true percula clown (doing well and eating) Several soft and mushroom corals, water parameters have been fine until all of a sudden the PH level went up. Can any one help me here. Thanks
  9. C

New Tank Cycle questions

Thank you guys for all the info.
  10. C

New Tank Cycle questions

Where can I get an RO/DI unit? Is it too difficult to install?
  11. C

New Tank Cycle questions

Are you refering to the petco water? I read the reviews and everyone was raving about it. Or is it just marketing?
  12. C

New Tank Cycle questions

Hello all; I have a new oceanic biocube 29 hqi and I am about to start this adventure hopefully the right way. This is what I have purchase and put in the tank so far: 1. 25 gls of Petco Real ocean Water - Here is the link: Petco Real Ocean Water at PETCO 2. 40 lbs of fiji pink...
  13. C

Red Sea Max 250

Thanks!
  14. C

Golden Midas Blenny?

I have one and at times shows some aggression towards my green chromis.
  15. C

Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded**********

I have fine sand as well in my 250. Will it be ok to ad the sand that you recommend on top of the existing sand.?
  16. C

Red Sea Max 250

Im sorry it took me a while to upload the pictures
  17. C

Red Sea Max 250

Hey guys, This my RSM-250, I am not quite sure that I like it since I don't have different colors and sometimes I find it kind of boring. I am thinking about trading the two big pieces of Anthelia and get some green and purple mushrooms. What assessment do you make of my tank based on...
  18. C

Hello

Here is a picture of my tank. Its about 6 months old.
  19. C

Red Coralline Algae

Thank you for your comments guys! I feel better now.
  20. C

Red Coralline Algae

Just posted the picture. Waiting on approval.