Search results

1. Imax

Moving live rock to back space RSM250

I want to reduce the amount of live rock in the display, but i want to keep the bateria culture in the live rock. Will the bacteria be able to live in the back circulation chambers of the RSM250 tank? Its dark and has lots of flow. I'm thinking about crushing some LR and keep in media bags...
  2. Imax

SPS color before and after Ecotech Radion LED

The pictures tells the story: BEFORE (Dont mind the picture in picture box, its from a different topic) Color a few months later
  3. Imax

Ecotech glue, what the heck?

Just tried out Ecotech Elements glue, and i must say it isnt even worth the bottle it comes in. Its the most useless investment ive ever made in this hobby. Tried to glue a plate coral to some live rock and it glues to everything BUT the coral. The only thing stopping me from throwing it out the...
  4. Imax

Calibrating refractometer with labtestet water

Hi guys! I'm messing around with my D-D Refractometer, and i just couldnt get it to measure correctly when calibrated with destilled water at 20 C degrees and instrument at 20 C degrees. So I got my mother to mix some 35 ppt water in the lab, where she works, by adding 965 grams of pure...
  5. Imax

Shopping frenzy, corals and radion

I went crazy in Denmark, shopping corals and fish:PBJ: Took down all my old corals to remake the aquashaping. Ended up with 8 new coral, 8 new fish and a anemone. ----------- Two days later my Radions arrived, i tucked it under my RSM250 hood and i had to take some...
  6. Imax

Hi RS

Hi guys, im enjoying the forum. Thought i should give a brief introduction of myself. From Norway, been running discus aquariums for about 10 years, and another 10 years of misc other fish, grew tired of freshwater and swapped it for a RSM250 and couldnt be happier! Took a few pictures from my...
  7. Imax

Something inside my corals

Hi guys, i've been reading up and down RS the last weeks, there is so much good information here, and lots of people with the same problems to solve as mine. So thanks for a great forum! But now i've got a question i cant find an answer for. I noticed small black holes in my new bought corals...