Search results

1. Sanchezkk

WON BROTHERS VENTURI DRIVEN PROTEIN SKIMMER 65G 300/h

I would have liked to get some feedback after my last post. Thanks
  2. Sanchezkk

Well, it's now Feb and this is my skimmer in action.... Sent from my Tank using Tapatalk 2
  3. Sanchezkk

Please ID

Here are some hitchhikers on my Coraline covered lr. They are the light blue little star looking forms. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My friend told me that they were good. Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Sanchezkk

Lighting FOWLR tank options

I have a 55g FOWLR tank setup. I am planning to transition to a reef tank sometime down the road. I'm asking for advice as to what to upgrade to for a FOWLR now that will be able to also to be used for a reef. Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Sanchezkk

Blennies and Gobies

I have a yellow goby watchman and I was thinking of getting a Lawnmower Benny. Now are they the types that play well together? I also had my eye on a Diamond Goby because I have heard that they sifted through the substrate like nothing else alive. Any suggestions and or advice would be...
  6. Sanchezkk

Sugar Dosing???????

I have heard so much about carbon dosing (vodka, vitamin C, and sugar. I was interested in dosing with sugar. Can I get some feedback on this from anyone? Thanks in advance Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Sanchezkk

So you want a tang?

Wow Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Sanchezkk

Brown Algae Bloom Again After 56 Days Since Tank Originally Cycled

So I don't have anything to concern myself about? I'll just stick with the tank husbandry and all should be fine? Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Sanchezkk

Brown Algae Bloom Again After 56 Days Since Tank Originally Cycled

This is funny. My tank has been cycled for 56 days. I have already been through and done with a brown algae outbreak for the last 21 days or so. Could it be possible it is because I just added another piece of lr last week? Just wondered. Thanks in advance Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using...
  10. Sanchezkk

Hello from Indiana

I'm not a reefer but I do run a FOWLR tank. Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  11. Sanchezkk

Distilled water ok?

Could you have used Prime with your tap water and do you think it would have made a difference? Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Sanchezkk

Lowering nitrates?

If it goes for days, well goodie. Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Sanchezkk

Yes, I meant WON Brothers, oops!
  14. Sanchezkk

Turban Snail Issue

What else can I do to help it? Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Sanchezkk

Turban Snail Issue

I guess I'll have to wait. Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Sanchezkk

Turban Snail Issue

Now he's shut his door all the way. Will he eat? Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  17. Sanchezkk

Turban Snail Issue

I've had this tank going since March 24th 2012. Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  18. Sanchezkk

Turban Snail Issue

My Turban Snail is acting weird. He will sit at the bottom of the tank on the sand and barely move while occasionally peeking out of his shell. Can anyone advise? Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  19. Sanchezkk

I just bought the model in question. I installed and setup the skimmer. I have it setup as a HOB. I dialed it in and it's flowing fine so far. I've never heard of this brand up until now. Can anyone offer some advice? Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
  20. Sanchezkk

clownfish not eating and staying in corner

I agree with sas. Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2