Search results

1. P

How many fish can go into a 75 gallon

I am intrigued by reef set ups but have concerns over my ability to sustain one. Im gone 15 hours a day. Buying the corals are expensive. Water quality management I've always thought is a lot tougher. I had a bubble anemone but gave it to my friend when the butterfly started nipping at it. It's...
  2. P

You have 600 gallons and I have more fish? What would you suggest I add to make my tank more interesting? More Inverts? I'm seriously disappointed because generally there is only one fish in view at a time. The rest are swimming behind rocks and such. While my rock has really nice green and...
  3. P

In fairness to honesty and for the education of all who will seek the answer to the original post, here is what recently occurred. The fish I had in that tank were slowly added over a period of time. I've always checked my water daily for Am, PH, Nitrates and nitrates. All were always 0. I...
  4. P

Yes this is for real. I never claimed to be an expert. Just digging for reasons my tank water is so clean.
  5. P

Hello everyone, This is a question that I have been juggling with as well. I have a 75 gallon tank with about 100 pounds of live rock. 15 inches of fish just doesnt seem right. I have read in many many places about the 1inch to every 5 gallon rule. I am not dismissing it yet as I have learned...